Who is the most loved fighter?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Conor is the most popular, but its kind of 50/50 on whether he is loved or not.

Donald Cerrone? Awesome style, will fight anyone, fights often and is highly respected. Don't hear about too many "Cowboy" haters.

Robbie Lawler is widely loved. Known for his tenacity and never has a boring fight. Nobody talks shit about Ruthless

Anthony Pettis: The UFC loves him, fighters love him, fans love him. Another objectively exciting fighter

Anderson: Despite his set backs he is probably among the most respected fighters. Legendary status

GSP: Everyone and their grandma likes GSP.

Holly Holm: She is really liked by fans, and the hardcores give her mad respect for one of the greatest KO's ever.

Who else?

Last edited:
I'd say Fedor has more fanboys than anyone on sherdog (I'm one). Worldwide, Conor.

10 years ago, the answer very well could have been Wanderlei Silva. With his drug test alluding and a couple embarrassing losses, he overstayed his welcome.

EDIT: If you mean "most loved" while having the least amount of haters, it could be Shogun. The only reason to dislike him is literally his retarded, nauseating fanbase. Not really his fault though.

Probably Lawler

Nobody talks shit about Robbie. He's one of the true people's champs

GSP
Dan Henderson
Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit
Holloway
Demian Maia
Gaethje
Shogun
Dos Santos

Last edited:
197012_196822933673665_105754412780518_626224_2432613_n.jpg

War KZ!

Not sure if he is the most loved, but I can honestly say I have never heard anyone badmouth this guy. True definition of the word legend...
Igor.jpg

I don't know about loved, but demian maia is one of the least hated.

He isn't super popular though, because of his style he doesn't get much love

Last edited:
The only people who do not like GSP are lonely Sherbros.

Once they leave their hate bubble they realize everyone loves him.

Conor is the most popular, but its kind of 50/50 on weather he is loved or not.

Donald Cerrone? Awesome style, will fight anyone, fights often and is highly respected. Don't hear about too many "Cowboy" haters.

Robbie Lawler is widely loved. Known for his tenacity and never has a boring fight. Nobody talks shit about Ruthless

Anthony Pettis: The UFC loves him, fighters love him, fans love him. Another objectively exciting fighter

Anderson: Despite his set backs he is probably among the most respected fighters. Legendary status

GSP: Everyone and their grandma likes GSP.

Holly Holm: She is really liked by fans, and the hardcores give her mad respect for one of the greatest KO's ever.

Who else?
Ehat are the metrics for said love?

There is how much love one fighter can exact from one person.

There is how much love can on fighter ecaxt from the masses with hate as well.

There is how much love one can obtain from multiple sex partners.

Which do you speak of?

Probably Lawler

Nobody talks shit about Robbie. He's one of the true people's champs
Not that I ever would speak ill of Ruthless but tbh im quite certain Robbie would find and kill me if I did. Anyone.

Thunder okami for beating early silva

Back