Who is the wealthiest person you've ever been in the same room as?

For me it's Jerry Seinfeld. I saw him do standup a few years ago in Riverside, CA (not great standup IMO).

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/jerry-seinfeld-networth/

"Jerry Seinfeld is an American comedian, television producer, actor and car collector. Jerry Seinfeld's net worth is $950 million. Jerry earned the vast majority of his fortune thanks to the sitcom "Seinfeld" which has proven to be one of the most-profitable shows in television history, in terms of syndication royalties. Jerry owns 15% of the show's backend equity points. So not only did he earn a fortune from base salary while the show was on, he has earned exponentially more in the years thereafter from global syndication sales."
The Duke of Edinburgh probably, God bless him.

Multibillionaire.

A whole different species.

The owners of my company. Net worth in the billions.

Room no idea

I was introduced to Gerry Harvey, $2B, by his hot daughter many years ago when he we had a thing going on a vacation. I was 15 and exceptionally awkward.

When I was 23 I worked for Enterprise Rent a Car. I won this award, I think called the Triple Crown at the time for having highest sales, cust. service score, and Corporate leads from my customers. As a reward I got to go on the Owner of the Company's Yacht for Dinner. Jack and Andy Taylor were worth around 8 billion back then. Regular people, down to earth besides the Yacht, they drove rentals.. Not the easiest company to work for but it truly gave me the foundation to succeed in the world.

Worked on a billionaire's house. He was incredibly intense.

Bill Gates, 100+ billion at the time. Stood behind him in line at the burger joint down the street from my house.

Korean family at my local restaurant they have like 2 restaurants and a liquor store, they killed it during lockdown

I once went to a party at the Jewish fraternity at University of Michigan. I reckon it was someone in there.

Well, there was the time I fought for Trump, of course, but I'm not going to post that photo of him & me again. Then there's all the multi-millionaire fighters & other boxing personalities that I've worked with & met over the years. But I've already mentioned most of them here & posted my pics with them over the years. So, that's rather old hat. Besides, when it comes to the fighters, I'm not sure who has how much of their money left.

So, that leaves Jared Leto who I've met on a couple of occasions. Between his salaries as an actor, his success as a rock star & his real estate & tech investments he's worth over $90 million.
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/jared-leto-net-worth/
10542713_10202225736515599_6620391223695323233_o.jpg

uhmmm a guy who owned a business with locations in 3 states... he was thinking about opening a kickboxing promotion and we were talking about logistics.... he was going to front the entire budget to start the promotion so I imagine he had some change to spare

a jewish old man who was selling his apartment in Miami and hired me to take video of it, he had original paintings from Botero and several Faberge eggs in his house... I liked this old man, we talked about money and he would tell me about investments and stuff like that, he took my wife and I to have dinner that night and he seemed like he just liked the company

I buddies with a couple who are worth a little over $100 million.

He's cheap and likes to buy old motorcycles, she's fun to be around when not shut up in her room all day.

Their life is kinda chaotic. More than it should be with the money they got.

P Diddy. Evidently he's worth $900 million. Met him in an elevator one day.

Evidently as in obviously or evidentially as in from what you've been able to ascertain from the evidence?

Back