Who is your favorite NON ufc champion fighter and why?

Jake Shields. The guy did it all outside the UFC. Just think he needed more K1 training and it would have happened.

Dennis Siver. He's fun, good, and unique. Won the first round against Cub Swanson even at an advanced age, but is generally underrated. Who else throws a front-leg high kick like it's a jab, and has multiple stoppages by spinning back kick to the body? Just a cool fighter who I wish was 10 years younger when he got into MMA.

Nate Diaz - He is a great fighter, Gives zero fucks, Made the "MMA God" tap like chicken.
Cub Sawnson - His style of fihgting is wild. He always brings the fight.
Gillian Robertson - Friend in real life and she's a good fighter.
Kelvin Gastelum - He's such a young fighter with some amazing skills. And he's not even in his prime yet. If he was able to manage his weight he would be the WW champion already.
Mike Perry - Another friend and his style is brutal. Kill or be killed.

Paul Harris.

Because it would be good to see someone with down syndrome conquer their disability.

Rousimar-Palhares-picture.jpg

If you mean favorite fighter who was not UFC champion then it's Fedor. If you mean favorite fighter in the UFC that has not been champion then Cerrone.

Faber and Clay Guida. Uriahs' heart when both hands were broke so he fought with his elbows, and won.

Guida because I played the drums a bit. And he looks like Animal from the muppets, the sock that played drums. Nice eh?

1404142822guidasplap2.gif

Because...

He’s Clay Fuckin Guida !

EDIT...

LOL... Look at Stitch.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Also if we want to get technical here, Hendo actually was a UFC champ. He was the UFC 17 Middleweight tournament champion.

Diego Sanchez.

The dude has often been a human punching bag, but I respect the hell out of his tenacity.

Diaz Bros for sure, Bisping was in the running before he KOed Luke.

Back