Who should Platinum Perry fight next? Burkman?

Brown 9/10. I like Jouban like @Arkridge said.

I have an overwhelming impulse to say 'no homo' after that endorsement.
If he beat Jouban, Perry vs. Brown would make more sense but right now that's too big a step up. He needs 1-2 more before considering ranked competition. But I'd love to see it down the line.

If he beat Jouban, Perry vs. Brown would make more sense but right now that's too big a step up. He needs 1-2 more before considering ranked competition. But I'd love to see it down the line.
100%

Jake ellenburger
Matt brown
Carlos Condit
Nate Diaz
Lorenz Larkin
Neil magny

are all match ups I'd be okay with.

So, that's settled then. Alan Jouban vs Platinum Perry for hottest young prospect.

Sherdog will straight up change the Halloween color scheme to a rainbow if this fight gets made.

Maia.

Perry has good wrestling and hits like a Mack truck.

Maia, lol.

I love Maia. He's great for the sport and just an all round nice guy. I even had some of his instructional BJJ videos a while back. He's truly one of the best BJJ guys in all of MMA. His whole thing about trying to hurt people as little as possible is truly admirable. This run he's on right now is awesome and probably his last as he's getting on a bit.

So, It'd be sad when Platinum subs him inside of a round and breaks his heart.

There's no way Burkman is getting another fight in the UFC. But if that yoga chick he's married to is Joe Silva's cousin or something and he miraculously sticks around, yes he's a good victim for Platinum.

It isn't that if you become the GOAT everyone will acknowledge you... It's the ones who are acknowledged that can become the GOAT.

I like a huge step up for him. He's a really good fighter

Maybe Tim Means or Neil Magny

All this talk about him right now is sort of weird.. I actually saw Mike Perry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back