Who wants to see a video of me getting my ass kicked 3x?!!

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now this is 3 videos put into one and filmed on seperate days the last 2 are in crystal lakes mountains (aka friday the 13th jason vorhees hood).

So this is basically 3 rounds of me getting my ass whooped by mighty mouse and im lucky i dont got beef with hin cuz he would kill me lol.

Now this is 3 videos put into one and filmed on seperate days the last 2 are in crystal lakes mountains (aka friday the 13th jason vorhees hood).

So this is basically 3 rounds of me getting my ass whooped by mighty mouse and im lucky i dont got beef with hin cuz he would kill me lol.

Very Stand Up Forum of u.<{coachie}>

I always get the feeling that you are scared to throw/commit to punches everytime i see your vids

Don't spar on concrete. If you get knocked down or trip and your head hits the floor, you'll die.

I always get the feeling that you are scared to throw/commit to punches everytime i see your vids
Looks like here he's trying to spar light, but the Orc from Bright is four times bigger than him.

I feel like your mate was going a bit hard for the type of training you were doing--not even considering the size difference.

I think the problem was was that "mouse"wanted to spar a person

And iron khan seemed to wanted to spar some air particles, judging by the amount of punches he threw into empty space

Appears both people achieved their goals

Looks like here he's trying to spar light, but the Orc from Bright is four times bigger than him.

Aye I left a comment saying it looks heavy because of the big size difference.

+1 on the don't spar on concrete advice. Only takes one accident and a friendly spar has a big injury or worse.

it's almost like you are scared to hit the other guy, as if you're just shadow-sparring rather than actually sparring, whereas the other guy is actually sparring

it's almost like you are scared to hit the other guy, as if you're just shadow-sparring rather than actually sparring, whereas the other guy is actually sparring

I try not to be a bitch, ans try to train myself not to be a bitch even when im sparring someone with a lot more power in there hands and experience then me. This guy be smashing golden glovez champs thru walls.

much better khan, and much improved. Good work, but he is going a bit too hard on you with the power. Sparring too hard, when your not ready, creates bad "flinching" habits etc. and you will be scared/hesitate to try new things. All that being said, overall it was good sparring, good learning, and you are much improved than from before. Keep it up

Haha u getting used and abused. Defense looks much better though. Also I’m being 100% honest and not trying to insult you but you have 0 offense let alone ability to counter. That dude could literally shell and not move his feet and you wouldn’t be able to land a single significant punch.
Honestly you can’t punch through a wet paper bag.
Instead of trying to be technical or nice or whatever it is, you’re probably better off swinging looping hooks with 100% effort because at least it might sting a little bit.

Btw that guy was going hard whether he or you admit it or not. He wasn’t using all his aggression cuz he would just run over you in 10 seconds flat but he was putting a technical 100 on you, so you might as well try your best to hurt him back.

Last edited:
much better khan, and much improved. Good work, but he is going a bit too hard on you with the power. Sparring too hard, when your not ready, creates bad "flinching" habits etc. and you will be scared/hesitate to try new things. All that being said, overall it was good sparring, good learning, and you are much improved than from before. Keep it up
I though the same thing. Overall movement and defence has improved a lot.

what the others said

main glaring point is you tend to overturn too much to avoid strikes, too much to the point where your torso almost perpendicular to him. Its just a slight movement.

lol @ getting it on in the comments

He didnt hit me with no hard strikes until the knockdown punch lol

If that is the case, then why during the spar do you exclaim "oh my god" multiple times. And why, as Mike Tyson would put it, were you making "woman gestures". I certainly heard a few moans from you.

Last edited:

He was hitting fast not hard and the 2nd spar when the only hard punches were the ones he had me backing up on. Honestly i think he hates goin light and gets impatient and urgent. But this is mainly how i get rid of fear.
If that is the case, then why during the spar do you exclaim "oh my god" multiple times. And why, as Mike Tyson would put it, were you making "woman gestures". I certainly heard a few moans from you.

The moaning is a bad habit i have when im extremely tired the altitude up in the mountains really gets to you (the crystal lakes area also jason vorhees hood) and i said omg cuz i thought we was goin light but i guess he wanted to toughen me up.

Haha u getting used and abused. Defense looks much better though. Also I’m being 100% honest and not trying to insult you but you have 0 offense let alone ability to counter. That dude could literally shell and not move his feet and you wouldn’t be able to land a single significant punch.
Instead of trying to be technical or nice or whatever it is, you’re probably better off swinging looping hooks with 100% effort because at least it might sting a little bit.

Btw that guy was going hard whether he or you admit it or not. He wasn’t using all his aggression cuz he would just run over you in 10 seconds flat but he was putting a technical 100 on you, so you might as well try your best to hurt him back.
I agree with all of this

Almost word for word what I said to him a week ago lmao.

Straight right to the body is available and body shots in general, could be hard for you to commit to but will make him have to mix it up and be less confident to attempt that cocky ass head movement.
BGB%2BMayweather%2BMitchell%2Bbody%2Bshots%2Bgif%2Bcollection.gif

Yeah i agree my offense needs more work. Before the knockdown in the 2nd spar i felt the punches and they were not as hard as the hard ones he hit when he had me backing up.

Also im still tryin to train myself not to be a bitch cuz whenever ik someone is good and has power in his hands my offense is not as good cuz sometimes i do get afraid to be caught in the temple.

Back