Who was hottest WWF diva stars of the 90s?

Wow... apparently yes. I didn't know that.

From wikipedia -
Keibler began dating Future Ads CEO Jared Pobre[70] in fall 2013, though they had been friends for several years previously. They were married on March 8, 2014 in Mexico.[71] They have two daughters, Ava Grace, born on August 20, 2014,[72] Isabella Faith, born in May 2020,[73] and one son, Bodhi Brooks, born on June 18, 2018.[74]

Wish Lita and Torrie had kids. It just doesn't seem right that girls that gorgeous never have a family.
This is Stacy’s husband. A manlet(You even have a SherBro in back laughing).

stacy-keibler-and-her-husband_4777525.jpg

And this is Torri’s husband...

0ffc8c4294f24383-600x338.jpg

What do these dudes have in common? Well, they’re both CEO’s of their companies.

Good for them!

This is Stacy’s husband. A manlet(You even have a SherBro in back laughing).

stacy-keibler-and-her-husband_4777525.jpg

And this is Torri’s husband...

0ffc8c4294f24383-600x338.jpg

What do these dudes have in common? Well, they’re both CEO’s of their companies.

Good for them!

To be fair to that dude, Stacy's wearing heels there.

Goes to show that 'Status & wealth > physical attractiveness.'

In another 50 years, Torrie will still be remembered as the most gorgeous woman in the history of pro-wrestling, not counting wrestling ability.

She's one of the few babes I give a 100% pass for having implants.
For my preference it’s Trish but I mean just BARELY. The difference for me is Trish just had a sensuality to her that Torrie didn’t. She reminded of a femme fatale in a noir. Hot as Torrie was, she was more the bubbly head cheerleader type hot.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

For my preference it’s Trish but I mean just BARELY. The difference for me is Trish just had a sexuality to her that Torrie didn’t.

Fixed.

Trish was the pro-wrestling version of Jenna Jameson with the long blonde hair, big implants, and overall killer body.

Her look just inspired pure lust, so much so it was quite the surprise when it was revealed she could actually wrestle, and wrestle so well she became the gold standard for female wrestlers to aspire to be.

Torrie and Stacy were there mostly for eye candy, and when they actually were wrestling it was quite clear they had no talent for it whatsoever. They were decent for not having talent, but it was obvious they had no passion for it.

Must have asian fetish to pick Arianny over Torrie.
I have every-race fetish, gotta catch em all

Torrie was flawless and likely best diva, yet she lives in that american blond-tan bikini girl category that still have plenty, with prime Pam Anderson on top

Arianny strike me as more unique and in her prime was really something that touch me in teh feels, like to sneak into top10 dream bang

I have every-race fetish, gotta catch em all

Torrie was flawless and likely best diva, yet she lives in that american blond-tan bikini girl category that still have plenty, with prime Pam Anderson on top

Arianny strike me as more unique and in her prime was really something that touch me in teh feels, like to sneak into top10 dream bang

Arianny even in her prime was just above-average compared to most babes in the Philippines.

They really like white guys, if you're white, so if you're ever want to travel overseas go there.

Stacy is still one of my all time favorite women. not a ton of enhancements and plastic, legs for days, she's something.

Torrie Wilson just seems to get hotter with age, it's kinda remarkable.

DDP's wife was smoking back in the Nitro days too.

Miss Elizabeth was the OG tho lol

Back