Who wins between a 2013 Big Rig and the dominant 2020 Marty Snoozeman?

TripTictonic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was drunkenly arguing this with my buddy last night at the fights. Alright, hypothetical matchup.....prime Johny Hendricks that battered GSP, beat Lawler and was starching dudes in the first round vs the current dominant champ Kamaru Usman. While I’m not the hugest Usman fan and I think very few of his fights have much replay value, there’s no denying his skillset and ability to win fights. He’s literally a bad matchup for just about anyone (maybe not Burns ;)). Who wins???Personally I think Prime Big Rig would have been an awful matchup for Marty. Maybe even more so than GSP. Johny by TKO in the 3rd.

Usman was getting tagged all night by Colby. Big Rig would lay him out cold in the first.

Usman was getting tagged all night by Colby. Big Rig would lay him out cold in the first.
Yeah I don’t think Usman would be able to grind out a wrestler of Johny’s caliber in his prime for 25 minutes, and after watching the Covington fight, it’s hard not to picture Johny hurting him bad on the feet.

Johnny would be flat against that fence with mushy feet.

Left ffs, but yes.
maybe, but Usman just doesn't take a lot of damage and seems pretty solid. I think his talent is a little underestimated because altho he blows people out on the cards, he doesn't pose any super horrific threats.

Back