Who wins in a fight? Bugs Bunny or Hulk?

MWB1982

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
At first thought, I think most would say Hulk wins this fight. I personally think Bugs Bunny would whip the Hulk with ease..

Bugs Bunny has those stupid, slapstick comedic powers that don't make any sense. He could dodge every strike the Hulk throws while eating a carrot, WHILE making gajillion ton ACME anvils drop on the Hulks head at will...

I even think Bugs Bunny might whip Superman.. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think Bugs Bunny would whip any comic book character from Marvel or DC..

What do you guys think?

How can anyone even fight Bugs Bunny

Look at this shit! He can pull explosives out of no where.. He would shove dynamite in every orifice on Hulk's body and bury him under a mountain of TNT barrels

At first thought, I think most would say Hulk wins this fight. I personally think Bugs Bunny would whip the Hulk with ease..

Bugs Bunny has those stupid, slapstick comedic powers that don't make any sense. He could dodge every strike the Hulk throws while eating a carrot, WHILE making gajillion ton ACME anvils drop on the Hulks head at will...

I even think Bugs Bunny might whip Superman.. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think Bugs Bunny would whip any comic book character from Marvel or DC..

What do you guys think?

Except Batman. Batman beats God with sufficient prep time.

Except Batman. Batman beats God with sufficient prep time.

Batman can't prepare for someone as random as Bugs Bunny

You could have Hulk, Batman, Iron Man, Thor, and Goku on the same team vs Bug Bunny and they would all get clowned and lose badly.. They would all get beat the fuck up and sent off with atomic wedgies they can't pull out.. Bugs wouldn't even get touched by any of them...

I think this is settled. Bugs Bunny is by far the most powerful hero ever...

BB also once cut off florida like nothing in 2 sec, insane upper body strenght

Bugs bunny is the only Marvel character with a chance to defeat Saitama

<{jackyeah}>

And speaking of the Mask.. Isn't his weakness loud sounds? Bugs Bunny could use the opera singer to win a fight vs the Mask.. Fight would be an easier win for Bugs Bunny then I originally thought

How can anyone even fight Bugs Bunny

Look at this shit! He can pull explosives out of no where.. He would shove dynamite in every orifice on Hulk's body and bury him under a mountain of TNT barrels

That chin on the hunter though..

Batman can't prepare for someone as random as Bugs Bunny

You could have Hulk, Batman, Iron Man, Thor, and Goku on the same team vs Bug Bunny and they would all get clowned and lose badly.. They would all get beat the fuck up and sent off with atomic wedgies they can't pull out.. Bugs wouldn't even get touched by any of them...

I think this is settled. Bugs Bunny is by far the most powerful hero ever...

I think you have some sort of serious fetish for bunnies, particularly bugs lol

I did some serious research on this last night and according to comic book fans, Bugs Bunny is beyond God tier..

Heres some quotes

Bugs vs Thanos w/Gauntlet

"Bugs Bunny is an incarnation of a cosmic force: The Trickster.

Once the cosmic force of the trickster is determined to prank you, your being pranked is only a matter of comedic timing.

The limits of a trickster's power is proportional to his opponents' seriousness.

I think we could imagine "Toon Force" as similar to Domino's probability manipulation, although to the nth degree. I cannot imagine the infinity gauntlet functioning as intended in his presence.

Bugs' shapeshifting always seems obvious to us, because we are in on it.

His victim will always buy the disguise (until their NOT buying it is funnier).

Since Thanos is on a holy crusade to fulfill his divine destiny, he doesn't stand a chance against Bugs.

Bugs Bunny dresses up as anthropomorphized death: a sexy lady. Thanos falls for it, gives the infinity gems to her as gifts for her favor.

Thanos is trapped in a time-loop of getting a big wet kiss on the lips from an anthropomorphic bunny rabbit dressed up as death for eternity."

"Thanks snaps his fingers. Bugs turns to dust. Each dust particle becomes a tiny bugs bunny that annoys the shit out of thanos until he turns back time to a full sized bugs again. Keeps turning back time but bugs holds up a clock that negates it by making just the hands spin backwards. Thanos eventually just kills himself."

Bugs Bunny vs Darkseid

"Because Bugs as TOON FORCE, which means an Omega beam would just make Bug's fur burnt.

He would then take his paintbrush and give Darkseid a mustache, and give him a job at Taco bell.....

This is why you never argue battles with these types of cartoons,

They can't be harmed, they can survive anything, they can take a paintbrush and recreate the world, they can reach off screen and pull out any object.

Warner brother cartoons like Animaniacs, Bugs and Daffy ect aren't suppose to be taken seriously, so they have unlimited power."

"bugs bunny first and foremost has the power of immortality no matter what happens to him he is not going to die secondly he has the power of probability manipulation everything usually goes his way even if ut dosent make any sense and lastly and most importantly he has the power of toonforce/reality manipulation he can make anything he wants to happen happen the laws of reality dont apply to him if he thought darkseids eye beamms looked like licorice thats what they would become if he wanted a darksied killing robot to appear thats what would happen bugs bunny is the be all and end all of reality manipulation darkseid dosent have a prayer"

"Toonforce literally takes what would more likely than not happen like bugs being blasted by an omega beam and turn it somehow into a joke. So bugs fur would be burnt slightly and he would make some wisecracking joke, then grab a mallet from outta no where and with no delay somehow destroy Darkseid. Darkseid isn't fighting a comicbook character, he's fighting a cartoon character, Comicbooks characters have limits for the sake of plot whereas Cartoons characters have no limits for the sake of comedy. Remember that episode of Looney Tunes when Daffy and Bugs where going back and forth on whether it was duck season or rabbit season, Then Elmer Fudd shot daffy in the face point blank with a shotgun, and the only injury daffy suffered was his beak turned Backwards? That's a perfect example of toon force, The laws of Physics do not apply in anyway to cartoon characters. Which is why this is an effortless curbstomp in Bugs Bunny's favor."

"The answer is simple, Toon Force = REALITY MANIPULATION. Bugs simply wouldn't bee wherever DS aimed the Omega Effect. He would erase himself and then draw himself somewhere else. Bug's NEVER looses. It would be like DS facing pre retcon Beyonder combined with TOAA, combined with the Presence, Combined with ever other omnipotent being out there. With toon force anything that can kill simply doesn't do so. OE would be like Bug's taking a shower."

And it is overwhelmingly in Bugs Bunnys favor. People were saying Bugs Bunny would crush the ENTIRE DC universe by himself..

Some of you people don't understand his powers..

So based on this Godly power that cartoons have called the Toonforce, theres no way an anime or comicbook hero can win..

Popeye vs One Punch Man

Back