Who wins?

This fight gets substantially more interesting if you take away time limit. Saku has experience fighting a marathon match but Nick is likely MMA’s marathon master and you don’t simply finish a prime Diaz.

…as long as there isn’t a ref that is adverse to some cuts and blood.

<{JustBleed}>

Saku is a WAY better wrestler, and you don't break Saku, which is what Nick does to people.

I don't think Nick subs Saku off his back either. Like someone said, it might be interesting with no time limit, but that's about it.

Yeah I said in here I think saku is too creative on the ground for nick.

More interesting match up I think is Prime Hughes vs Saku.
Would have loved to have seen that one. I got Saku.

Jeez, that would be a sick fight to watch. I think there's a strong case for either guy, but I think prime Saku could decision prime Nick.

Jeez, that would be a sick fight to watch. I think there's a strong case for either guy, but I think prime Saku could decision prime Nick.

I think saku might sub nick.
Only because of his overall grappling and creativity.

spongebob-high-five.gif

Sak

Because he is smart enough to take the fight to his strength in his prime, and his catch style was very effective against Gracie JJ once on the floor.

Be a helluva fight to see!

And I still think saku wins.
You actually might be the only one that picked Nick.

It's not an argument as this is a fantastic fantasy match.
I also think GSP loses but I digress.
I can see saku beating nick by decision.

I can see GSP beating Saku by decision.

Sakuraba would take him down and literally do cartwheels over him.

I'd have loved to see Sakuraba actually fight someone remotely his size in his prime.

I can see saku beating nick by decision.

I can see GSP beating Saku by decision.
Thats why we have these conversations sir, everyone gets to voice their opinions.

Sak

Because he is smart enough to take the fight to his strength in his prime, and his catch style was very effective against Gracie JJ once on the floor.

Be a helluva fight to see!

I think so too, and yeah I'd love to see it myself.

Back