Who would win in boxing w/ 8oz gloves Wilder or Ngannou?

Who would win in Street Fighter?
the Street Fighter player, or the Mortal Kombat player?
Wilder would pulverize his brain

I say Ngannou through size advantage
More interesting question would be who would win a 100m freestyle swimming race between Nganou and Phelps if both would use UFC shorts? I say Nganou as he would have 2 advantages: 1) he's used to them, 2) same as you mentioned = through the size advantage..

Wilder.

The only fight I wanna see is Ngannou vs old man Mansoun.

Wilder has fast hands. Which is part of the reason he consistently lands his money punch even though every opponent knows it's coming. He's certainly faster than Francis.

This. A guy with monkey arms like Wilder shouldn't be that fast. The guys here are blind af lmfao.

Not that i dont agree wilder gets it done...but fast and wilder never really occured to me...i dont see him as being a fast HW... Certainly not in footwork ..

I think Ngannou would have the faster hands out of the two and better movement, for sure...but Wilder would have better distance management,cardio and the lethal straight right .. Ngannou would get clipped pushing in trying to explode and koed most likely IMO with a straight right from Wilder
I disagree. Wilder's punches are a lot faster in my eyes. Ngannou is more in control of his strikes though. His form is quite good.

I think people keep on falling into the trap of believing that these crossover matches could somehow possibly be FAIR. I mean, logically it could make sense. But the reality is something else. We're talking about different sports ! Wilder would have no chance in an MMA fight just like NG would have no chance against a boxer.

Ngannou is slow, Wilder would decapitate him.

Back