Who would win Rory vs Conor

Rory is pretty hittable but he is also very long compared to McNugget.

I'd go with Rory based on him using his length to his advantage like he does against most of the WW competition.

Rory is pretty hittable but he is also very long compared to McNugget.

I'd go with Rory based on him using his length to his advantage like he does against most of the WW competition.
9l98i.gif

Inb4 racist

Mcgregor would die the second the fight gets to the clinch.

What's with these ridiculous hypothetical matchups. Just an excuse for haters to unload on Conor.

The reality is Rory and Maia are the only two WW's that have a chance at beating Conor.

Rory via being enormous, athletic and wrasslin

What's with these ridiculous hypothetical matchups. Just an excuse for haters to unload on Conor.

The reality is Rory and Maia are the only two WW's that have a chance at beating Conor.

I don't dislike Conor, just a big Rory fan so wanted to see people's opinions

I don't dislike Conor, just a big Rory fan so wanted to see people's opinions
I wish Rory stuck around. His fight against Wonderboy was terrible. Hard to believe he didn't have 1 foot out the door already + the nose issue after Lawler.

He demolished the current champ and is one of the best WW's in the world. I hope he destroys Daley.

And they have to chance being stiffened to grapple.

Rory would kill him.

and then eat him.

They say a picture says more than 1000 words.

Kro4SCX.jpg

"The Red King devours a manlet" - Francisco de Goya

Rory would choke him the fuck out inside two minutes, unless he decides to turn him into a pretzel just because fuck it.

This might be the answer, but I have sworn to never doubt on McGregor again.

Fully agree, Rory would be rightful fave IMO but Conor finishing anyone under 185 would not shock me.

i know mma math is a bit contrived -- but holy shit, Compare Rory vs Nate and then Mcgregor vs Nate to gain some insight on that question.

Back