Who would you like to of seen Justin Eilers fight?

Who would you like to of seen Justin Eilers fight?

• Ngannou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRT Vitor

• PRIDE Cro-Cop

• Yoel Romero

• Ruthless Robbie Lawler

• Other.

• Total voters

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ahh Justin Eilers, everyone’s favorite doofus. Oh how I miss thee.

If you could have any dream match-up with Eilers though, who would you pick? I wouldn’t mind seeing old school Vitor Belfort tee off on him and seeing Justin collapse like a drunken buffoon.

Conor Mcgregor vs. Eilers would be a great matchup. I’d pay alot to see that. Justin hit rather hard and would BRING IT to C-McG.

RIP to Justin though. I am one of his few fans on this site and will watch any fight with him.

I still remember enjoying watching Eilers fight.

He deserves more respect than to have a thread made such as this.

RIP.

You’ve been here since 2013..

To be fair Eilers has been dead since 2008.

Last week there was a thread about best fight from every state and Justin was the first one I thought of for Idaho.

Last edited:
That came out of nowhere. What's next? Who would he want to see Dustin Hazelett fight?

RIP

His step-dad who shot him is probably out of prison already
Yes, I believe he was only sentenced to six years in prison.

Kind of hard to give someone a life sentence for murder when a former UFC heavyweight was trying to fight him.

That came out of nowhere. What's next? Who would he want to see Dustin Hazelett fight?
Ahhh Dustin. I remember him. He was kinda weak though, I still enjoyed watching his fights and his jiu-jitsu tactics.

Last edited:
His grandma.....No, he honestly said in the cage after ko'ing I think Mike Kyle (they were once room mates in college and played football together iirc) He said "hell i'd fight my grandma if you put her in here with me" or something stupid like that.

His grandma.....No, he honestly said in the cage after ko'ing I think Mike Kyle (they were once room mates in college and played football together iirc) He said "hell i'd fight my grandma if you put her in here with me" or something stupid like that.
He said “I’d fight my mama.”

"Of" seen. And they say the depths of stupidity arent being further explored...

Ahhh Dustin. I remember him. He was kinda weak though, I still enjoyed watching his fights and his jiy-jitsu tactics though.

He was super talented and flimsy, kinda like Jimy "The Kid" Hettes. Dude got manhandled by Bermudez and Brandao and retired.

Back