Who would you like to of seen Justin Eilers fight?

Who would you like to of seen Justin Eilers fight?

• Ngannou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRT Vitor

• PRIDE Cro-Cop

• Yoel Romero

• Ruthless Robbie Lawler

• Other.

• Total voters
Ahh Justin Eilers, everyone’s favorite doofus. Oh how I miss thee.

If you could have any dream match-up with Eilers though, who would you pick? I wouldn’t mind seeing old school Vitor Belfort tee off on him and seeing Justin collapse like a drunken buffoon.

Conor Mcgregor vs. Eilers would be a great matchup. I’d pay alot to see that. Justin hit rather hard and would BRING IT to C-McG.

RIP to Justin though. I am one of his few fans on this site and will watch any fight with him.

His grandma.....No, he honestly said in the cage after ko'ing I think Mike Kyle (they were once room mates in college and played football together iirc) He said "hell i'd fight my grandma if you put her in here with me" or something stupid like that.

It's funny seeing you guys bring these names up. I was roommates with Justin and Mike (Mike just decided to crash our apartment, I was a little too scared to tell him he couldn't) up in Chico CA when Justin played for Butte College before transferring to play at Iowa State I believe. They were some wild times, that was my Sophomore year of college, I'm old.

It's funny seeing you guys bring these names up. I was roommates with Justin and Mike (Mike just decided to crash our apartment, I was a little too scared to tell him he couldn't) up in Chico CA when Justin played for Butte College before transferring to play at Iowa State I believe. They were some wild times, that was my Sophomore year of college, I'm old.

I bought that ppv, so i'm pretty old too :D Same age as Eilers would have been.

Oh wow. Feel free to share any stories about Justin. I’m sure I’d read every last word.

Pardon for ripping on your old roommate too, btw.

Justin was a pretty good guy, but could also get pretty agro. I remember fearing for my life onetime over a game of Madden football. I always liked to talk a little shit when playing video games, and we had become friends (I didn't know him prior to living with him, my other roommate was friends with him) so I was talking shit when we played. Apparently he didn't like that so much and threw down the controller and flipped the recliner chair I was sitting in on its back, pinning me on the ground, started yelling and pointing in my face that he was going to beat the shit out of me, and was not joking.

We also partied a lot too. On a spring break trip to Mexico I was completely blacked out and remember coming too at some point of the middle of the night walking down some random road in Mexico with Justin. I asked him where the hell we were going and he said we had to go bail our other friends out of a Mexican Jail for fighting in a bar. The negations didn't go well trying to get them out of there and Justin kind of lost his shit on the guys working there, Our buddies were out 5 minutes later.

Oh wow. Feel free to share any stories about Justin. I’m sure I’d read every last word.

Pardon for ripping on your old roommate too, btw.
Meant to quote you in the story above about Justin.

Justin was a pretty good guy, but could also get pretty agro. I remember fearing for my life onetime over a game of Madden football. I always liked to talk a little shit when playing video games, and we had become friends (I didn't know him prior to living with him, my other roommate was friends with him) so I was talking shit when we played. Apparently he didn't like that so much and threw down the controller and flipped the recliner chair I was sitting in on its back, pinning me on the ground, started yelling and pointing in my face that he was going to beat the shit out of me, and was not joking.

We also partied a lot too. On a spring break trip to Mexico I was completely blacked out and remember coming too at some point of the middle of the night walking down some random road in Mexico with Justin. I asked him where the hell we were going and he said we had to go bail our other friends out of a Mexican Jail for fighting in a bar. The negations didn't go well trying to get them out of there and Justin kind of lost his shit on the guys working there, Our buddies were out 5 minutes later.
I laughed out loud about him slamming the controller down during Madden. Srry, probably wasn’t too fun of an experience for you though.

Meant to quote you in the story above about Justin.
Do you know if Eilers graduated college by chance, got any degrees?

Guy seemed a bit hard-headed, apparently he was smart enough to get into Butte College and Iowa State University though.

This thread made me chuckle so I'll play along, give him greg hardy..that'd be a fight for the start of the next ppv main card.
Have him grow his hair like the vera fight too for extra comic relief.

Rip justin btw

I laughed out loud about him slamming the controller down during Madden. Srry, probably wasn’t too fun of an experience for you though.
I actually didn't know Justin and Mike had fought in the UFC until years after the fact. I wasn't really following it at that time, I was pretty surprised to hear that because they were legit buddies from high school years. I just randomly googled Justin's name one time, he was a pretty good athlete when I lived with him and was just curious to see if he had done anything with that. He had already had some fights while in college, I remember watching some on VHS tapes. He looked fat as hell in the Mike Kyle fight and in the UFC compared to what he was in college. He was definitely not a "natty GOAT".

I remember him and Mike talking about how they used to get in fights outside of bars in Idaho to practice fighting. They weren't old enough to go in the bars, just went to get in fights. I also remember Mike talking about the hardest he had ever been punched and it was by some "little mother fucker", he was talking about Jens Pulver. I actually did get to see Justin fight live once before he passed, at an Elite XC event against Bigfoot Silva, he got smashed.

Do you know if Eilers graduated college by chance, got any degrees?

Guy seemed a bit hard-headed, apparently he was smart enough to get into Butte College and Iowa State University though.
Honestly hate to say this, but I doubt it. I believe the reason he was going to Butte, which was a Junior College was to get his grades up to be eligible to play at a D1 school. I don't think he was really taking any serious classes to do that. He was more of an athlete student than a student athlete.

Back