Whoa is Nate taking initiative?

IF Nate beats Woodley, and becomes the WW Champ, what would be the bigger fight?
Nate vs GSP or
Nate vs Conor?

If you make that kinda money Nate made and being connected to people in the weed industry like Nate is dont you think he'd invest his money into cultivating marijuanna and selling it? Being from California, Money does grow on trees, u act like thses guys dont know what investments are.
Bro don't take what i say so seriously. I'm only having fun whilst semi-trolling :p

But still you think Nate doesn't want more cash? Or is he doing it for the love of fighting. Lets be real he wants more money. Making millions each fight gets addictive. And we might not necessaily know how but fighters in particular are known for blowing away all their cash. We don't know Nate's situation for sure.

This clever mofo knows Conor will play the ducking game but if he makes it attractive and gets 170 belt Conor has no choice but to fight.

Tyron probably wrecks him but it's worth the risk.
It should be Nick.

smoking weed everyday on private yachts gets expensive. And he buys weed for all his homeboys too.

You know where he lives they grow that shit by the truckload right? He ain't paying for weed trust me..

This is why we need an independent governing body for titles.

wait so you'd rather see Nate fight Tyron at 170? Lol dummy

?? Tyron knocked one guy out recently. He got clipped by Demian.
No. I don't care about Nate at this point.

I want to see Conor/Tony and Woodley/someone in i the top at WW

Back