Who's the best striker at 155

Conor got rocked in round 2 of the first fight and then panic wrestled

That fight was all striking, until Conor realized he was gonna lose the striking only fight and decided to panic wrestle. Had nothing to do with wrestling or grinding against the cage

^ This but sadly completely blows the Conor opinion out of the water.

Conor and Nate were in the centre trading STRIKES when Conor ate the 1-2 that turned his legs to jelly and his heart to marshmallow, he knew if he stood and STRUCK with Nate he was going to get KO'd hence the swift decision to try and take down Nate.

Probably Conor, but his current abilities are still a bit questionable given his lay off

Fiziev, he's light years ahead of someone like Conor in terms of being an all round striker.

Conors striking and boxing is far better than Dustins. Conor has the best striking at 155 and no one comes close.
This! Love him or hate him - you can’t deny his ability.

I think Conor, but the Dustin fight should make it more clear as to whos the best. Dustin is a great striker in his own right and if he beats Conor he is definetly a contender if not the best striker at LW.

You seeing that with your Sharingan? lol Where's @Snake Master when you need him lol.

CKB is overrated in my humble opinion, the only person holding it down for them nowadays is Adesanya.

Volkanovski technically isn't a part of CKB either as he has his own head coaches and set of coaches.

Kai Kara France is nowhere NEAR being a contender at Flyweight despite being given multiple opportunities to become one dating all the way back to his time on TUF for DJ.

Riddell is another prospect that although has talent, doesn't compare to Conor when it comes to his Striking, especially his counter striking. Just because Adesanya is killing it doesn't mean they all can. Look at Hooker too, he's one more loss away from a 50-50 record.
Country of 5 million with no professional wrestling programme.

They’re punching well above their weight, not just in MMA but in all combat sports.

I thought this had to be a Conor fan but it wasnt. Conor certainly the best striker but hes not the best fighter.... and the striking gap has closed a bit.

Conor, what he did to Alvarez was a work of art.

Conor haters in here fuming they can’t come up with someone with better striking than him

Conor was too scared to fight Cowboy at 155. Conor hasn't won in over 4 years at LW. Try again bub.

To scared to fight him at his best weight, but fucked him up in about 10 seconds at a weight class thats way to big for him, nice one haha, fucking mong.

Fixed that for you.

Cowboy @ 170 and please don't quote what uncle Dana said, we are talking the weight the fight was sanctioned to take place at.

Same shit either way, it would have only been worse for Cowboy at a lower weight.

Exactly better chin and better cardio.

Practically speaking, chin and cardio play into who wins a striking match though. Worked for Muhammad Ali.

If we are strictly talking about who has the best theoretical striking technique that's a different story.

Conor easily, I'm not claiming he's the best fighter but he's by far the best striker.

Conor was outstruck by a few opponents, if anything, I would say Conor definitely hits hard, and his reach is the factor. In terms of overall striking? right now there's a few who look dangerous, hell throw Chimaev in the mix if he gets past Holland.

Back