Who's the biggest popstar ever: Michael Jackson or Taylor Swift?

Who is the biggest pop star?

• Total voters
Lol so many people itt werent obviously around during the 80s and early 90s...
I saw MJ live on the dangerous tour when I was 15 and he flew off the stage on a fucking jetpack ffs

Is she actually talented or is she just famous?

She can definitely sing, just not on the same level as Micheal Jackson, at least in my opinion.

If I remember correctly she started off singing country and slowly transitioned into more pop.

Only the GOAT would produce a poll on Sherdog this hilariously lopsided.

{<jordan}

MJ bless.

She's talented in a pool of above average talented people in the current stable of musicians today.
Bet she isn’t no Mazzy Star. I know that’s unfair but pop music generally sucks ass.

I can't even name a Taylor Swift song

Very safe and vanilla. Not my cup of tea. Give me Mazzy Star, Adele Diane, Sade and a billion others any day of the week…..

Anyway not a patch on Wacko Jacko, not even close

I wouldn't recognize Taylor Swift if she was sitting next to me. I do not know a single song from her.
Thats very true

Even old middle aged white women dont recognize her when sitting next to each other.

25B9444200000578-0-image-a-17_1424073078294.jpg

Now if that Glen Rice, that middle aged lady would be much more enthusatic

Mike. He had equal amounts of male and female fans. Taylor is filled to the gills with chicks.

Prince was way more talented than even Michael.

Prince was more talented than anyone in this field. Might have to go to Mozart or Ellington to find anyone to compare and even those don't really compare because they didn't ever try to jump off 20 foot speakers, sing, play guitar.

Love Michael and he was in Prince's league but he wasn't as great.

I think Prince was more talented than MJ. By far the best Super Bowl Halftime Show.
As for talented,

Prince I takes the cake on that one.

Popularity, it's Michael Jackson easily.

There are fucking prisons in South East Asia doing a multi thousand prisoner synchronized Thriller Dance.

"Which popstar is the biggest weirdo?" Is the only category Prince is comparable to MJ in

Back