Who's the most overrated famous person alive today?

Megan-Rapinoe-Victorias-Secret-2022-Photoshoot10.jpg

What the hell, why Oscar De LaHoya?​

"Overrated" in what context? Do people actually rate Kardashians, etc. highly?

taylor swift hands down.

I don't understand how a meh singer, meh dancer and decent songwriter became the biggest star in the world. I wouldn't watch her for free, let alone spend an insane amount of money like people do. It doesn't make sense to me.
She's one of my choices as well.

It's weird because pop stars that have had her type of fame historically have had some sort of deeper innovation or culture influence (things like dance, fashion, lyrics) but with her like you said it's just some person whose average at everything. Really the only thing that maybe stands out is she's one of the few pop stars with age-appropriate lyrics but that's not really anything special

Elon Musk didn't makea car nor a rocket ship nor paypal. He is more or less a hype man.

That describes Jobs more than Musk.

Have you actually seen Musk try to hype something? He's awful, no charisma, zero social skills or awareness.

The idea that his "hype" ability is what caused his success is absurd.

His success is due to:
1) Picking the right ventures to pursue at the right time
2) Recruiting the best talent to his company
3) Closely monitoring his companies at a micro level and redirecting quickly when necessary
4) Having a clear vision of what the future brings and acting quicker than his competitors
5) Not caring if people like him, and doing what he thinks is correct despite of criticism.

Greta Thornbeg. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Ben Shapiro . Hunter Biden. Donald Trump Jr. Eric Trump . Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Kylie (the self made billionaire)

"Self made" for sure.... <Dany07>

But yes, the Kardashians are probably the most overrated...they became famous because one of them sucked a dick in front of the camera...

Definitely this guy. He had such big plans. He was going to build a border wall, fix healthcare, ban the muslims and drain the swamp; but none of it got done because the media kept saying mean things about him.

6392b082-4b04-11ea-befc-ef9687daaa85_image_hires_142454.JPG

licensed-image

Overrated actor, seems like an pompous asshole in real life if you catch him interviews and stuff
And I think that he was pretty awful as Freddy Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody.

Watched a short vid of Kim doing "fitness" yesterday, laughed my ass off.
They are indeed useless, all of them, and it seems average IQ is around 60 in that family.

But they're billionaires. It's like that saying who's more of an idiot? The idiot or the one who follows the idiot?

The morons outnumber the logical thinkers here at sherdog.

Watched a short vid of Kim doing "fitness" yesterday, laughed my ass off.
They are indeed useless, all of them, and it seems average IQ is around 60 in that family.

This video?

But they're actually not idiots, when they're not infront of cameras. They're actually quite smart business women that know to play dumber versions of themselves when they're in front of cameras.

That's one of the reasons why they haven't gone crazy, as opposed to their men. They're frauds that are 'acting' for their reality show and like a switch they become who they actually are in their personal lives.

Reality shows are just as fake as any other shows with scripts, and its very common for them to be still using scripts.

This video?

But they're actually not idiots, when they're not infront of cameras. They're actually quite smart business women that know to play dumber versions of themselves when they're in front of cameras.

That's one of the reasons why they haven't gone crazy, as opposed to their men. They're frauds that are 'acting' for their reality show and like a switch they become who they actually are in their personal lives.

Reality shows are just as fake as any other shows with scripts, and its very common for them to be still using scripts.

Yep this one.
If it is acting all of them deserve an Oscar.
I, however, don't believe that at all.
Again, even if they do go full retard only in front of the camera, it says way too much about their "fans". That family should not be famous.

If it is acting all of them deserve an Oscar.
I, however, don't believe that at all.

Kim Kardashian passed the California Bar Exam without having to go to Law School.

That highly implies she's not as unintelligent as she seems on her reality show.

I can spot 'acting' a mile away, and she's an actress. Doesn't mean she's a good one, but she's at least as good as YouTubers & TicTokers that play a character.

Trump does the same.

As does AOC.

Back