Media Whose the current most HATED UFC fighter?

Paulo costa made a tweet today and asked this and i wondered where everyone actually stood on this?

Is it still Colby? Or is it Belal, Cejudo, Garry or someone else?
It seems to shift per fight just about.

Good point bringing up Colby. Isn't about time he gets a title shot?

Nobody on the dawg gets as much hate as Conor!

Jones is hated as well, Colby of course, Garry gets a lot of hate, in general everybody with an Irish/Scottish last name gets automatically a lot of hate of the Dagi-Fan-Brigade (this includes O´Malley who is like from freaking Montana).

However, the fanbase which cries and claims that their fighter gets most hate is of course the Dagi-Bradda-Fanbase as they just love the role of the victim. This is also the fanbase which hates most, actively and coordinated.

McGregor
He is also the most loved
That's why he sells the most PPVs

Top 5 most hated (no particular order):
Colby
Khamzat
Jones
Conor
Adesanya

Last edited:
James Kraus and his alleged gambling took out his career and his whole Glory MMA team. So he derailed or at least negatively affected several fighters, so I'm guessing his is likely hated.

Tony Kelley is another one. He flipped off Adrian Yanez and the crowded after getting knocked out, basically double downing on the behavior that made him disliked.

I don't think either of these fighters have any fans at this point.

It's easily Adesanya. If he still had a belt, the hate would be constant. It would flow like the lakes of Mount Minnetonka. Now it's just little puddles of hate until he gets the official shot at DDP, and then it'll overflow again.

This is very true.

For me, it's not even close, Colby Covington. He's as big an A hole, as his hero, a former president. I can't stand him, and I was REAL disappointed that Leon Edwards fought such a cautious fight against a guy he also hated.

And still
<JonesLaugh>
For me yes, but the amount of troll fans he has even out the numbers a lot so he is only moderately hated.

People like to hate on wierdo's (adesanya) more than on psychopath wanna be's boderline criminals. He wants to take my food from me!! I can't allow that!!!! lmao

Colby , but Garry is hot on his heels

Pretty much everyone ripped there Ian Machado posters off the wall after finding out he’s a cuckold

It's Adesanya, O'Malley and Colby. I'm not endorsing the hate just pointing it out.

As much as it pains me to say this, Jon Jones is definitely up there. Just check out that thread where Aspinall received death threats from Jones fans.

But Colby definitely has more haters compared to fans

Israel Adesanya, Ian Garry, Conor Mcgregor (ff you consider him a current UFC fighter) have a large amount of haters too. Sean Strickland is probably not on those guys levels but he is slowly getting there
<JonesLaugh>

Just check out that thread where Aspinall received death threats from Jones fans.
I'll admit that I found it a bit exaggerated, like Sherdog unanimously thinks that 100% of Jon Jones' fans are psychopaths, outcasts, criminals...
This is absolutely bullshit. The latest studies show that it's about 98.8%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back