Why Bobby lashly never signed with the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He was on a long winning streak then he just stopped fighting. Did the UFC not want him?

images

I looked at his last 3 opponents and surprisingly enough albeit not world beaters, they all have more wins than losses on their record and aren't complete cans

He could've pulled in some decent numbers

Did he even try to get in the UFC? I'm sure Dana would have jumped at the chance to sign him.

Did he even try to get in the UFC? I'm sure Dana would have jumped at the chance to sign him.
Dana is quoted as saying they didn't want him due to Brock Lesnar o_O
No idea why :eek:

USADA is the worst thing to ever happen to UFC. And it doesn't even work. They found some bullshit way around Jones' pictograms so that he can fight, it was the Nevada comission that caught him, USADA knew and didn't say nothing lol

Then TJ pumping EPO up his ass for 2 years as champion. For fuck sake. Let the comission do the testing and claim that the "US Government" is testing our athletes. Everybody is on steroids anyway.

The loss to James Thompson hurt him. If you lose to Thompson while you are on the way up. It stains your record.

I'm also guessing that he would have been offered a "prove yourself" exclusive contract that didn't pay great and forced him to give up Pro Wrestling and probably sponsors.

I remember him when he started out. He wasn't really making wakes and likely wouldn't have been a huge draw. Not hating, but Borck was kinda unique. Very few other WWE guys would transition with any big numbers or big victories.

4 or 5 of them maximum.

It's not that easy for UFC to sign top-ish Bellator fighters. And the guy wasn't some huge needle mover in MMA - I don't remember much hype around his fights.

I looked at his last 3 opponents and surprisingly enough albeit not world beaters, they all have more wins than losses on their record and aren't complete cans

He could've pulled in some decent numbers
He was actually pretty good. He started off pretty shitty and would gas out quickly but as he went on he only got better. He was a decent mma HW.

Back