Opinion Why California is burning

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Interesting video here. Dude describes California as Venezuela here, and I have to agree.

I have seen what high taxes buy you in a corrupt society, and what it buys you in a functioning society.

One gives you Venezuela, the other gives you Japan, and Scandanavia.

California has way too much wealth, and way too high of taxes for people to be talking about how to live in a 3rd world country.

Do people even realize that folks in Cali are eating canned food, and facing the reality of needing gas, and batteries, and having very limited options?

That frozen food has become useless?

Where is the California tax payers money going, if they have out dated infastructure, rolling blackouts, and skid row?

Discuss......

Imagine living in the wealthiest state in the country and having to deal with weekly power shutoffs because of "high winds"<Lmaoo>

There are currently 1.2 million 2 million people without power in california

Last edited:
Let’s get those leaves raked. Where’s Trump at with the PSA?

that Beverly hills dancer turned gangster rapper was right about what California has become.

iu

Spend the money and just bury all the lines. Because year after year of wildfires and power cuts is not a fix.

We need more money for illegal aliens and giving kids puberty blockers.

Well, it’s pretty clear that Allah willed it. So...

Wildfires.
Earthquakes.
And Communism.

Oh My.
Back off man. We really dont need this kind of shit right now.

PGE is about as fucked up as the govt out here and cool heads have to prevail. You dont see Californians making fun of places wrecked by tornados or hurricanes or floods.

Out here we the floods and fires are impacting us more than earthquakes at the moment and I have been fucked up by both the former.

This is life.

Have some compassion.

If that PGE transformer hadn't burst and they HAD shut it off, everything would be fine.

Communism certainly isn't at play here. Back off.

Imagine living in the wealthiest state in the country and having to deal with weekly power shutoffs because of "high winds"<Lmaoo>

There are currently 1.2 million 2 million people without power in california
The power shut offs are a good thing until this retrograde grid gets fixed.

In California you are supposed to have a two weeks supply on hand because of earthquakes. You want to live here that's the deal. Power shut offs for a different disaster fall into that. Surprise! It's not earthquakes now its fire and fire preparedness. That's the price of paradise.

I'm so sick of these people whining about power shut offs. Consumer minded meatbots trying to be citizens.

The answers to these problems are clear but the State is too much of a navel gazing culture to handle it.

This will be the problem nation wide in the future.

Spend the money and just bury all the lines. Because year after year of wildfires and power cuts is not a fix.
For fucks sakes yes or at least these peaks where the gusts are hitting 100 mph.

This needs to be addressed like a fucking war. Ffs our culture is failing. This is preventable

Well, it’s pretty clear that Allah willed it. So...
Where do you live? I just want to hurl a fuck you at you when your residential area gets it in the ass from Allah

Communism certainly isn't at play here. Back off.

Oh, it isn't?

How many billions of dollars have been wasted being spent on illegal immigrants and bullshit social programs over the last 30 years?

Corrupt politicians wasting money on expanding their power and ignoring legitimate infrastructure concerns is why California is now a shithole.

You dont see Californians making fun of places wrecked by tornados or hurricanes or floods.

Lol... Bullshit:D I'm not going to make light of these wild fires as I agree it would be tacky, but I've seen plenty of Californians online smugly look down there noses at the fly over states.

Last edited:
Lol... Bullshit:D I'm not going to make light of these wild fires as I agree it would be be tacky, but I've seen plenty of Californians online smugly look down there noses at the fly over states.
Actually it's quite the opposite. Just right here we have threads regularly specifically for the purpose of trashing California. Texans especially have a serious inferiority complex about CA.

And yeah wild fires are CA's natural disasters, wet winters and dry hot summers make the location ripe for fires.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where all the Paradise refugees went.

Too bad Americans have been trained so well to hate each other.

Actually it's quite the opposite. Just right here we have threads regularly specifically for the purpose of trashing California. Texans especially have a serious inferiority complex about CA.

You're not wrong, but I'm just saying it goes both ways.

Back