Opinion Why California is burning

You're not wrong, but I'm just saying it goes both ways.
Not really. Californians love where they live and maybe quip about the rest of the country. They don't really care. OTOH flyover country obsesses about California and actually wish harm on them. It does not go both ways.

Oh, it isn't?

How many billions of dollars have been wasted being spent on illegal immigrants and bullshit social programs over the last 30 years?

Corrupt politicians wasting money on expanding their power and ignoring legitimate infrastructure concerns is why California is now a shithole.
Dude, is there ever a thread where you do know what the fuck you are talking about?

Because I haven't seen one yet.

This is my first time bitching like an internet bitch about a poster liking another comment but you gave a check to the above cunt comment.

For the record so we arent confused: fuck you dude. I expect better.
I was agreeing with his criticism of Californians holding their noses up at other states. I'm in no way glorifying any natural disaster anywhere.

So you equate some perceived general sense of "smugly looking down on flyover states" as the same as pulling political jargon bullshit memes out when 200000 people have been ordered to evacuate because an 80K acre fire is burning peoples hopes and dreams up in a snap?

Go fuck you're your retarded ass along with @GearSolidMetal

Calm down there pancakes... There is no reason to start up with the low brow insults. There are good and shitty people a like all over the United States. I was just pointing out that saying Californians are less guilty of mean political internet banter is ridiculous.

This is my first time bitching like an internet bitch about a poster liking another comment but you gave a check to the above cunt comment.

For the record so we arent confused: fuck you dude. I expect better.
Not that this should matter but - I dont think anyone knows your situation (and more so, I dont think people really know the situation in california atm)

Calm down there pancakes... There is no reason to start up with the low brow insults. There are good and shitty people a like all over the United States. I was just pointing out that saying Californians are less guilty of mean political internet banter is ridiculous.
Save it pancake batter for when the fire is out.

Besides, you weren't merely doing shit. You're an asshole.

Not really. Californians love where they live and maybe quip about the rest of the country. They don't really care. OTOH flyover country obsesses about California and actually wish harm on them. It does not go both ways.

Exactly. Those guys are hateful and jealous. Not us; we don't think bad things about them at all.

I think it's fine to bad mouth people who are different than you culturally, which is a lot of what multiculturalism seems to be about. However, when things are going badly, like fires or what not, it's a great time to drop all that and show some solidarity. Even if there are constructive criticisms that can be made about policies that hindered rather than helped, the time to make them is after the fires are put out. Imho.

I was agreeing with his criticism of Californians holding their noses up at other states. I'm in no way glorifying any natural disaster anywhere.
Great time to agree with that you fucking mod

Exactly. Those guys are hateful and jealous. Not us; we don't think bad things about them at all.

I think it's fine to bad mouth people who are different than you culturally, which is a lot of what multiculturalism seems to be about. However, when things are going badly, like fires or what not, it's a great time to drop all that and show some solidarity. Even if there are constructive criticisms that can be made about policies that hindered rather than helped, the time to make them is after the fires are put out. Imho.
Thank you Inga

Great time to agree with that you fucking mod
Why should I not agree with that? Because there are wild fires in California? That's not a new phenomenon. I'm not saying fuck California, they're getting what they deserve, because I don't believe that. I was saying it's shitty that terms like fly over state even exist.

Why should I not agree with that? Because there are wild fires in California? That's not a new phenomenon. I'm not saying fuck California, they're getting what they deserve, because I don't believe that. I was saying it's shitty that terms like fly over state even exist.
This is a great time to point that out.

Good job.

Save it pancake batter for when the fire is out.

Besides, you weren't merely doing shit. You're an asshole.

Whatever... For what it's worth I wish you well if you are at all effected by these fires. I already said that I would never make light of those who fall victim to something like this, so god speed.

Whatever... For what it's worth I wish you well if you are at all effected by these fires. I already said that I would never make light of those who fall victim to something like this, so god speed.
Don't "whatever" me right now

Back off man. We really dont need this kind of shit right now.

PGE is about as fucked up as the govt out here and cool heads have to prevail. You dont see Californians making fun of places wrecked by tornados or hurricanes or floods.

Out here we the floods and fires are impacting us more than earthquakes at the moment and I have been fucked up by both the former.

This is life.

Have some compassion.

If that PGE transformer hadn't burst and they HAD shut it off, everything would be fine.

Communism certainly isn't at play here. Back off.

i live here and pge has mishandled the power situation for decades now

One of the worst things about living in California is the elitism that happens here.

That and property tax.

Oh, it isn't?

How many billions of dollars have been wasted being spent on illegal immigrants and bullshit social programs over the last 30 years?

Corrupt politicians wasting money on expanding their power and ignoring legitimate infrastructure concerns is why California is now a shithole.

You hate those illegal immigrants until you realize that the only reason we aren't fucked like the rest of the industrialized world on Demographics, is because of the Mexicans.

I dont really fear the collapse of the growth model, from collapsing Demographics, but then again I don't believe the growth model is capitalism, as conservatives seem to believe.

How is your beloved Wall Street going to survive the end of the growth model?

i live here and pge has mishandled the power situation for decades now
You have my favorite username. Brilliant.

PGE is a fucking mess but the State side regs are a joke too.

This is is just fucking crazy

that Beverly hills dancer turned gangster rapper was right about what California has become.

iu
Beverly Hills? Where do you get your information from?

Back