Opinion Why California is burning

One of the worst things about living in California is the elitism that happens here.

That and property tax.
Get out of the urban areas. The gays up here are more man than the city heteros.

The elitism in the country is a different stroke. Self reliance, self preservation, take care if yourself method here.

Btw, any report on that podcast? Curious what you think of that guy. For a pedestrian he seems well knowledged.

You have my favorite username. Brilliant.

PGE is a fucking mess but the State side regs are a joke too.

This is is just fucking crazy

it really is. they used all the money that should have been spent improving infrastructure, updating equipment and trimming trees on bonuses for their executives. And scumbag Gavin is pretending he is going to be tough on them, but they donated money to his campaign. I hate that guy

I'm supposed to be moving from South Bay to the SFV over the course of the next few days and naturally the 405 is shut down...rather inconvenient.

312.jpg

it really is. they used all the money that should have been spent improving infrastructure, updating equipment and trimming trees on bonuses for their executives. And scumbag Gavin is pretending he is going to be tough on them, but they donated money to his campaign. I hate that guy
I fuckin hate him too. He's literally out there scoring internet points when this situation could have been handled by 100000 staff working 8 hour shifts around the clock cutting trees and burying lines in intense high wind areas.

This shit is AVOIDABLE!!!!

You're seriously talking about illegal immigrants?

You're are a retarded asshole. Go fuck yourself

I'm talking about taxing citizens for the benefit of illegal immigrants.

And since California's politicians haven't given a fuck about its citizens for decades preferring to care for its illegal aliens, it was only a matter of.... well, decades... until its own under-funded infrastructure has began to collapse.

Oh, but they banned plastic straws, that's the real problem they solved.

And lets be honest here, the reason why you and @James Bomb responded to me, rather than what I said (your pearl-clutching virtue signaling) is because you can't blame California's problems on Trump or any Republican.

*Giant Deficit
*Mass Homelessness
*Wildfires
*Rising Crime & Murder Rate
*Black-outs

There's a reason why the media, the democrat candidates, and you, won't dare point the finger at who's to blame for these on-going problems that are plaguing the highest-populated state of our union.

All to blame have a (D) next to their name.

Oh, maybe those Democrats didn't tax the rich more.:rolleyes:

It took a week for this thread to show up like everyone is pretending to ignore their dire situation.

Damn, do Americans really hate Californians that bad?

I'm talking about taxing citizens for the benefit of illegal immigrants.

And since California's politicians haven't given a fuck about its citizens for decades preferring to care for its illegal aliens, it was only a matter of.... well, decades... until its own under-funded infrastructure has began to collapse.

Oh, but they banned plastic straws, that's the real problem they solved.

And lets be honest here, the reason why you and @James Bomb responded to me, rather than what I said (your pearl-clutching virtue signaling) is because you can't blame California's problems on Trump or any Republican.

*Giant Deficit
*Mass Homelessness
*Wildfires
*Rising Crime & Murder Rate
*Black-outs

There's a reason why the media, the democrat candidates, and you, won't dare point the finger at who's to blame for these on-going problems that are plaguing the highest-populated state of our union.

All to blame have a (D) next to their name.

Oh, maybe those Democrats didn't tax the rich more.:rolleyes:
You get my PM MF?

Curious how many posters on here live in CA, or specifically northern CA, because seems like a bunch of people who don’t even know what they’re talking about and just want to hate on CA.

Last edited:
It took a week for this thread to show up like everyone is pretending to ignore their dire situation.

No one knows. Do you see the MSM talking about this?

I see reporting about the fires, and the power outages, but not how this is actually effecting people, and that this is moving into a full on disaster.

No stories on gas shortages, or how frozen food has become worthless.

I can think of a bunch of reasons California is burning. But I'll save those comments for later, seems some Californians are a little triggered at the moment.

No one knows. Do you see the MSM talking about this?

I see reporting about the fires, and the power outages, but not how this is actually effecting people, and that this is moving into a full on disaster.

No stories on gas shortages, or how frozen food has become worthless.
I've been trying to talk about it for the past week but.. I dont think anyone ever takes me seriously :oops:

I've been trying to talk about it for the past week but.. I dont think anyone ever takes me seriously :oops:

Who would want to be taken seriously? That bullshit comes with expectations.

Art of the deal baby.

I also think that most assume this is just more fire, and power outages as is normal in CA. This video was the first time I realized people might actually want to pay attention to this.

Lots of CA haters on here... just please don’t come here. It’s horrible, stay away.

Had family lose their home in the paradise fire last year. It's too bad. But I guess that the price to pay for living in the "greatest state in the country".

Had family lose their home in the paradise fire last year. It's too bad. But I guess that the price to pay for living in the "greatest state in the country".
Sad shit man. Hate to hear that. Something tragic happened there and I dont think enough people know about it.

Californians are the worst, maybe New Yorkers. They get what they vote for, which is cancer to the rest of the free world.

Lots of CA haters on here... just please don’t come here. It’s horrible, stay away.

No! We want to come and live in the state of the highest income taxes, property taxes, gas taxes, homeless population, illegal immigrant population, worst traffic jams, earthquakes, wildfires, and rolling blackouts!

Its a paradise we all want to experience!

Back