Why did ufc schedule today?

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To have the fights? Nba finals are about to start and wondering why couldn't they have started earlier or a different day...

They have contracts requiring that they put out a certain amount of events on ESPN

I don't know what you are talking about, there is only one bald goof headed sports league putting on an event today!

The NBA finals schedule probably came out a while after this event was scheduled.

Because the fights on UFC will be much better than the fights in NBA finals.

Most people I know couldn't care less about basketball anymore.

The sports appeal has dwindled.

To have the fights? Nba finals are about to start and wondering why couldn't they have started earlier or a different day...
Personally, I don't watch the NBA. Without your post, I wouldn't even know they were having finals now.

If you spent your life avoiding other events you would never run an event.

Also the nba finals dates are flexible depending how the playoffs go. The UFC even would have been set before those dates were known.

Most people I know couldn't care less about basketball anymore.

The sports appeal has dwindled.

Can confirm this, which is crazy.

2020 did a beating on basketball and football. And baseball has been dying for a while now. Soccer is still huge as ever worldwide, though.

It's only game 5, not a title-decider.

UFC knows their shit.

Also MMA is alpha sport, basketball is for unathletic jobbers who can't fight.

And also want to make more money. You could make 250k just sitting on the bench all season

Aren't the two teams in the finals from cities with like 5,000 people? No one cares.

By putting Islam on the card they know more people will be tuning in to UFC than NBA tonight. UFC knows what it's doing.

Back