Why do I still wanna quit ROC?

You fucking french canadians are posers, anyway. Speak English or die.

I'm a pretty easy going by but I have a great dislike for french canadians. Playing with them on WoW killed it for me.

fuck yourself and join the FLQ then and Canada has one less welfare province.

canada sux nutz bro

its only natural

Im born in Quebec, always spoke french till i was 20. Now im 25, work in a Call Center so i speak 33% french and 66% english all day long, I even think in english now!!!! Why do i still want to separate from the great country wich is Canada? Is it because we still have a queen and we are in Fn 2010, Is it because even if my cntry says their not nthe tools of USA they still do whatever they want?, is it because were a fn big country but were not enough to defend it?...... anyway im drunk French POwer Tabarnak!!!!

canada doesnt have a queen, idiot.,

Take this shit to the War Room, caliss d'osti. T'es pas

Last edited:
canada doesnt have a queen, idiot.,

Sorry to disappoint you there pal :

"In all these duties, The Queen acts as Queen of Canada, quite distinctive from her role in the United Kingdom or any of her other realms".

Queen and Canada

2 posts, 1 person

Now getting rid of that is another question entirely.

Sorry to disappoint you there pal :

"In all these duties, The Queen acts as Queen of Canada, quite distinctive from her role in the United Kingdom or any of her other realms".

Queen and Canada

2 posts, 1 person

Now getting rid of that is another question entirely.
The Queen abides by the decisions of the Canadian Government, but she continues to play important ceremonial and symbolic roles.

i am ashamed to say....my heritage is french-canadian. i shall hang myself now.

Back