Why do modern UFC fighters resort to height insult?

770c8841-untitled-design-53.jpg

Mugsy, Boykens, Spudd, and a others were anomalies. Being a giant is virtually a prereq at every position except PG. And even then, the average PG is probably like 6'2", or something close to that.

Height seems like an extremely big deal now a days. But UFC fighters are supposed to be mature and secure in their ability to defend themselves. But Conor insults fighters heights and Masdival called Conor a little dude.

Was this like this in the 2000s?

I don't remember people shitting on Sean Sherk, Matt Hughes or BJ Penn for being 5,9 or so. Is it a culture thing that made it to the MMA?

Are you seriously asking this on sherdog? This forum is more brutal to short guys than any place else. Look at all the Rogan height threads.

Are you seriously asking this on sherdog? This forum is more brutal to short guys than any place else. Look at all the Rogan height threads.

I thought Tik Tok was the worse for short guys. Rogan is doing fine in life. He didn't come up short at all!

Both topics are off-limits and belong in the war room + It pertains to modern culture that has spilled over to the UFC.

I am 5,8 and so according to guys like Conor (5,9) and Masdival (5,10) I would be considered a tiny little guy.
But to guys like Cejudo and Munhoz you're El Gigante

Because it's funny when short dudes get triggered.

Most people understand this...
Are you short ts?

Imagine being insulted about your height as a fighter... Lol.

I bet most dont give a fuck ... especially someone like Cejudo whos very small but very accomplished combat athlete

I thought Tik Tok was the worse for short guys. Rogan is doing fine in life. He didn't come up short at all!
Unless he tries to ride a roller-coaster

Muggsy Bogues is one the baddest mofos of all time. The dude was 5'3" and an accomplished NBA player. That shouldn't even be possible.
Theres a rumor he was only in there to give manlets hope and someone to cheer for.

From what I have seen, most MMA fight have the personality of a High School kid, while fans have the IQ of an elementary kid.

Back