Why do pro fighters overhype there fights only to take an L?

He really doesn't lol he throws em halfway and pulls it back it's like he's too scared to hit someone lol
That must be why he has wins and you have 3 losses.

He's like 3-12 lol he lost his first 7 fights before mouse told one guy to let him win lol
And yet he does better, lands more hits, controls the ring better and cuts off his opponents better than you ever have.
Fair enough throwing shade at people but with your skill level you shouldn't disparage someone who has actually won fights.
Essentially at this point in time you are 0 - 2 or 3 whatever it is cause you don't count your "exhibition" your shouldn't talk shit about people who actually fight back. In your fight against Jameel you landed 3 punches....
Being humble is an important aspect as a fighter.

And yet he does better, lands more hits, controls the ring better and cuts off his opponents better than you ever have.
Fair enough throwing shade at people but with your skill level you shouldn't disparage someone who has actually won fights.
Essentially at this point in time you are 0 - 2 or 3 whatever it is cause you don't count your "exhibition" your shouldn't talk shit about people who actually fight back. In your fight against Jameel you landed 3 punches....
Being humble is an important aspect as a fighter.
[/QUOTE/]

Back when I was suppose to fight him he sucked real bad like he was 0-5 when I was suppose to fight him but he got better now prolly cuz he realized he needed to stop pulling his punches half way thru like he use to. My boy was cornering him and he told him `josh if you don't start throwing punches I'm calling it'

Your boy should have told you "If you don't start fighting I'll call it"

Back