Why do you drink alcohol guys ?

I like it, makes sex feel better

Gets me in the right mood when watching certain films or shows. I guess that's advertising done right. Some southern gloomy grimdark media I watch, need the burbon to feel it

If the drink doesn't taste like death and depression, I dont like it

I normally do it to alleviate physical pain.

Pain in my knee, hips, neck if I slept wrong. That sort of thing. For some reason it's really effective.

And, once a week just because it's fun.

Definitely a slipperly slope though. I buy only a few at a time. It's more expensive, but it prevents one beer turning into 10 beers. Though, sometimes the stress-pressure on me sort of calls for 10 beers.

Very tricky pastime.

I’m a social drinker
So that means one tampon soaked in everclear up da anoos to start the day.
I start mainlining steel reserve after lunch to stay up.
Freebase night rider at night to catch some zzzs
But yes TS some people abuse alcohols and their bodies...it’s sad

I remember one night at the bar they were giving out free shots of Jaeger all night for a promotional event (Jaegermeister had just debuted these new bar fridges for their bottles).

I wound up doing Jaeger bombs throughout the night. Later when I went home I started getting chest pains. I'd sobered up completely; the alcohol was out of my system, but I guess all that energy drink was still floating around and fucking with my heart. I vowed to limit my consumption of the stim/depressant from that point forward.

A few years later I told the above story to a bunch of liberal kids who started talking to me like I was some kind of mental patient. "Um...why do you think you did that?"

"Why do I think I drank so many jaegerbombs in one night? Because jaegerbombs are delicious."

Sometimes there is no underlying psychological answer.

Because craft beers are great. It really is amazing how flavorful they make them these days. I've had people taste some craft beer and their reaction is usually "whoa, this is beer?, it sure doesn't smell or taste like beer". Probably because they've had shitty beer.

I don't drink much beer anyway, about 2 per weekend.

I only drink in the company of women

My drinking encourages their drinking which in turn encourages a lowering of inhibitions and a greater chance of me pounding them

It's an age old tactic and works very well

Makes me more social. I don’t like to get drunk though, end up waking up with so many regrets.

I only drink in the company of women

My drinking encourages their drinking which in turn encourages a lowering of inhibitions and a greater chance of me pounding them

It's an age old tactic and works very well

If you’re gonna go that route, Roofees work way faster, just sayin.

Why do you drink alcohol guys ?

To use as an excuse for my bad behavior...

-Jon Jones

I'm more of a binge drinker. I don't necessarily have a drinking problem I have more of a stopping problem once I get going. I usually drink once a week on usually a Friday or a Saturday, but I end up staying up all night and polishing off a fifth of whiskey or vodka.

I'm starting to kind of feel I'm over it though as binge drinking always leaves me with a feeling of anxiety once all of the dust clears. A lot of times I don't even feel like drinking to begin with, but friends will call and want to hang and I just feel like I should because it sounds fun and I worked all week.

It makes everything more fun. It helps me relax.

I am trying to cut back though because I'm getting older and it's starting to make me fat. Hoping to keep it to just the weekend

"I feel bad for people who don't drink... When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're going to feel all day"

-Kenny Florian

It's to combat boredom and to have fun. I'm a binge drinker like some on sherdog. I go 3-4 months without touching the stuff and then can't control myself for 3 days or so...

Back