Why does Jamal Hill...

Whats Jiri's best win, Reyes or Glover? Jiri was going to lose to Glover if not for the sub. Hill was beating the brakes off Glover the whole fight, never close to losing. Jiri can't take all those shots to the head from Hill, that he was able to absorb from Rakic.
Both Reyes and Ozdemir are good wins. Rakic is a great win.

I think you should re watch that fight. jiri was literally just fucking around with glover doing what he wanted he got taken down a few times but didn't seem to care because he just kept getting up whenever. not like Smith and santos and Jan who could not get up at all. Jiri was just fighting to his opponents level, honestly I think he carried glover through that fight and there were times Jiri would just do a dumb flying knee and end up on the bottom. over the course of the Fight Glover took WAY more damage than Jiri ever did.

Hill fought glovers corpse, whatever was leftover from Jiri's ass whooping.

I think you should re watch that fight. jiri was literally just fucking around with glover doing what he wanted he got taken down a few times but didn't seem to care because he just kept getting up whenever. not like Smith and santos and Jan who could not get up at all. Jiri was just fighting to his opponents level, honestly I think he carried glover through that fight and there were times Jiri would just do a dumb flying knee and end up on the bottom. over the course of the Fight Glover took WAY more damage than Jiri ever did.
What a take. Jiri was just fuckin around with Glover. LMAO Dude was losing the fight and got lucky with the sub. Without that sub, dude loses the fight, but yeah Jiri was just fuckin around with Glover. Glover was absolutely Jiri's best win, it was for the fuckin belt for fucking sakes. Quit playing spin doctor.

No racism involved. Hill has been an insulting jerk - Jiri never fit that description.
Why can't you.... create a complete thread title? work for a clickbait company or something and just doing habit?

Agree on ts's "bait" - very possibly "Click" or "Mastur"...​

That's the personality of a man who has multiple different kids with multiple different baby mommas (who may or may not be from the hood and/or could be a class traitor).

Maybe if it was Jon Jones that night trying to jack one of Jamal's playmates it could have been a different night but Pereira actually has a sense of strict morality outside the cage.
These kind of posts disgust me. Thinly veiled and lacking of any substance. Who he has kids with should be the last thing on your mind. You're worried about the wrong things.

I agree, Hill deserves more props for accepting the fight on short notice and he doesn't act like a diva.

What a take. Jiri was just fuckin around with Glover. LMAO Dude was losing the fight and got lucky with the sub. Without that sub, dude loses the fight, but yeah Jiri was just fuckin around with Glover. Glover was absolutely Jiri's best win, it was for the fuckin belt for fucking sakes. Quit playing spin doctor.
Did you watch it again? I 100% think jiris constant mistakes and not glovers great fighting won that fight jiri was never in danger from glover.

Jiris best win is rakic. Rakic is much better than glover

Jiri had bad approach to this fight in my opinion, but once again. He prooved himself everywhere and in the end drowned Glover. He could end it in r.2 with simple boxing...but he wanted finish via knee.

Good thing is that Jiri is learning from mistakes like this and for example if he fights Pereira again he is not going to get hit by left hook. It will be same approach like in rematch vs Lawal upgraded by grappling...

Hill fought glovers corpse, whatever was leftover from Jiri's ass whooping.

What? That is absolutely not true, he had some complete braindead moments and he got controlled for large portions, showing good submission defense too. He was like 30 seconds away from losing the fight, HOW is that fucking around?
He wasn't and isn't in control of shit, that's why we love Jiri, he brings chaos in the octagon like one else.

What? That is absolutely not true, he had some complete braindead moments and he got controlled for large portions, showing good submission defense too. He was like 30 seconds away from losing the fight, HOW is that fucking around?
He wasn't and isn't in control of shit, that's why we love Jiri, he brings chaos in the octagon like one else.
hahaha you couldn't be more wrong. GLover was not winning because of his good decision, only because of jiris mistakes. Jiri was giving him every chance to beat him and still couldn't. Jiri was never in danger the whole fight. I stand by that statement. glover was in way more danger and took WAY more damage.

Did you watch it again? I 100% think jiris constant mistakes and not glovers great fighting won that fight jiri was never in danger from glover.

Jiris best win is rakic. Rakic is much better than glover
So Jiri made all the mistakes and Glover had nothing to do with it? Cope harder.

Get so much hate? Yet Jiri is beloved. They've both beaten Glover and both lost to Alex Pereira. Difference being Jamal taking his loss to Pereira like a man. Jiri however back tracked on his ko loss soon as he gets out the cage. Jamal deserves more respect.
There wasn't any nuance with Jamaal's KO

Get so much hate? Yet Jiri is beloved. They've both beaten Glover and both lost to Alex Pereira. Difference being Jamal taking his loss to Pereira like a man. Jiri however back tracked on his ko loss soon as he gets out the cage. Jamal deserves more respect.

1. Jiri is very likeable and a fan fav, Jamahl is neither
2. Jamahl talked a whole lot of shit prior to the fight and ridiculous things, Jiri did not. Part of the reason he’s getting clowned on.
3. Jamahl made a lame excuse saying the ref didn’t stop the fight and reset the fighters after he committed a foul, saying his footing was off and that’s why he got KOd. Jiri said stoppage was early.

Always a scowl on his face, sounds angry and acts like he has a chip on his shoulder. On top of that, he has a bit of a dumpy physique and doesn't really have any stand out skills as a fighter.

I personally don't mind him but I can see why no one likes him. No one likes a sour puss.

All Jiri said is that he will die in a fight, it's never over for Jiri until he's fully out and that's the truth. Jiri always gets hurt and comes back so I would have liked to see the ref give him a little bit longer. Hill is a bit weird, acted like a fan getting everybody's autographs then brang an easter island statue head on a chain to the presser talking about how he was going to decapitate Alex and raise his head up like some Mortal Kombat shit...

Jiri is always respectful and doesn't get fat as fuck out of camp

Back