Why doesn’t Conor want to go back to usada testing pool?

0_BANNER-GRABS-Conor-McGregors-insane-body-transformation-sparks-four-drug-tests-in-just-eight-wee.jpg

He broke his foot.
I would give him a pass for wanting to juice to heal up faster

You should ignore Conrat.
These ‘journalists’ are keeping him relevant.
The UFC ‘journalists’ try to keep his brand high.
Conrat is retired. He is never going to fight ever.
He's just living on proper 12 juice money riding high, doesn't give a fook about nuttin & so rich now. Wait til he blows his money & he's too old to do shite. Duck and cover as his gonna crash & burn. His Mrs will take him for half the money first, then he'll get charged with some stupid shit & be in prison shining chrome knobs.

That is such a good question.
Why wouldnt a jacked white boy be back into the testing pool?

I really cant figure it out. Maybe Connor can explain with his new deeper voice which changed totally natural.

I'm just brainstorming here but it might have something to do with the 18 month detection time of the deca his Dr was giving him to heal his broken bone. It could also have something to do with the physiological impact from the shrinking in size, strength, and super human feeling he may be experiencing from no longer taking exogenous hormones. It could also have something to do with his fighting skills having been ineffective for many years prior leading to fear of getting smashed by most top level fighters today.

Conor is a free individual, and as such he doesn't like to be controlled by the system.

Unless you like being controlled by the system, you should back him up.

Conor is a free individual, and as such he doesn't like to be controlled by the system.

Yeah, I agree with you. The reason is that he doesn't want to be under the control of Big Brother (George Orwell, 1984)

It's tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5 am when you've been sleeping in silk pajamas

- Kenny Florian

he has early parkinson induced by brain damage and can't hold his penis still to hit the cup

The system has given him control as he helped the system get rich, so scratched each others backs. They lay in the same bed.

He doesn't need backing up. He just needs to not be a shite person & man up to be a better person. Probably easier said than done with a lot of money & other stuff involved. Rich man problems & can't remember his roots. I just can't feel sorry for the sod. You reap what you grow. Trying to be curious about him........it's hard though.

upload_2023-7-7_22-11-29.jpeg

He can enter the testing pool as a joke piss hot, claim its a fix and continue running his mouth. Reality is he couldn't pass a test if it was run by Stevie Wonder.

He broke his foot.
I would give him a pass for wanting to juice to heal up faster
That was two years ago. I'm pretty sure you can heal in two years without the juice.

Back