Why even make Mas-Usman 2 and not only that following it with Colby-Usman 2? really?

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone kinda knew Usman would win this fight. I didn't even watch this nights fight seriously because I already knew the result and I was convinced in Usman win that much but hearing Colby is next again after Mas means I will boycot the Welterweight altogether.

We need to give champs competition and the only competition for USMAN right now is Khamzat Chimaev... Put in Khamzat Chimaev or go home. Usman already broke Colby's jaw and it won't be any different. Usman also knows this guys have nothing for him that is why his taking this fights because they favor him stylistically..

I am bored over here folks..

Put him in against the beast or get out of my face it is that simple..

Last edited:
The only person stylistically I see giving Usman a challenge at the moment is Colby. Let them run it back while the rest of the division shapes out.

Khamzat is about to return, Edwards needs another fight, and Wonderboy needs one more fight imo.... maybe Wonderboy vs Edwards for #1 Contender?

Exciting times at WW

Leon is fighting Nate for some reason. And Usman kinda killed everyone else. He even beat Leon lol

The only person stylistically I see giving Usman a challenge at the moment is Colby. Let them run it back while the rest of the division shapes out.

Khamzat is about to return, Edwards needs another fight, and Wonderboy needs one more fight imo.... maybe Wonderboy vs Edwards for #1 Contender?

Exciting times at WW

Colby has nothing for Usman bro it is waste of a fight. His only advantage which should have been cardio is not only nullified but Usman has better cardio then him. Usman has better striking then him and he can negate his wrestling.. He will take him into deep waters again and finish him or even finish him earlier this time but either way has nothing for Usman.. But putting in there someone like Khamzat is a wild-card he could go out there and finish Usman even in the first round that is how wild Khamzat is his unpredictable and he has all the tools to stop Usman

Last edited:
who? colby is the only choice if they want to make money. nobody knows who hazmat is, but everyone remembers the maga guy. people want to cry "b....b...but he broke his jaw" like it wasn't a close fight that could have gone either way if it went to decision.

Until Khamzat makes it up the rankings, what choice does Usman have other than to beat guys he already beat

Colby has nothing for Usman bro it is waste of a fight. His only advantage which should have been cardio is not only nullified but Usman has better cardio then him. Usman has better striking then him and he can negate his wrestling.. He will take him into deep waters again and finish him or even finish him earlier this time but either way his getting the W

Granted Usman has gotten better, the fight was a legit draw on the scorecards going into the 5th round.

Colby was also in a toxic environment at ATT(arguably one of his own doing), but he’s got a team now that solely revolves around him. I’d love to see it turn to a wrestling match.

Either way you’d be silly to write off such an intriguing fight. Colby and Usman are the two best WW’s rn... who would you suggest?

who? colby is the only choice if they want to make money. nobody knows who hazmat is, but everyone remembers the maga guy. people want to cry "b....b...but he broke his jaw" like it wasn't a close fight that could have gone either way if it went to decision.

There was no way Colby was winning that fight on the score-card. HIs striking is shit and he got outstriked

Leon is fighting Nate for some reason. And Usman kinda killed everyone else. He even beat Leon lol
Edwards and Usman fought as prospects and Edwards had really good TDD early on but seemed to fold as it went on. It would be a great rematch if Edwards FOUGHT.

Granted Usman has gotten better, the fight was a legit draw on the scorecards going into the 5th round.

Colby was also in a toxic environment at ATT(arguably one of his own doing), but he’s got a team now that solely revolves around him. I’d love to see it turn to a wrestling match.

Either way you’d be silly to write off such an intriguing fight. Colby and Usman are the two best WW’s rn... who would you suggest?

Colby doesn't even have a punchers chance because his punches won't hurt Usman and his overpowered everywhere else.. It is a glorfied mismatch. I just fail to see a path to his victory against Usman his heavily outgunned

Colby doesn't even have a punchers chance because his punches won't hurt Usman and his overpowered everywhere else.. It is a glorfied mismatch. I just fail to see a path to his victory against Usman his heavily outgunned

He hurt Usman a couple times in their first fight though.

Who would you suggest?

He hurt Usman a couple times in their first fight though.

Who would you suggest?

Hurt? what.. I don't recall any of that whatsoever.

I want to see Khamzat have a tune-up fight here in July and in november-december Khamzat-Usman lets do it enough is enough. A date has to be set for the eventual fight... Which means Usman's next fight has to be Khamzat after he crashes a random top 10 in July.. Lets say a Chiesa example

Last edited:
Until Khamzat makes it up the rankings, what choice does Usman have other than to beat guys he already beat

All Khamzat needs to do is smash a random top 10 in July then he should be given the title shoot he provides legitimate competition

I think Usman finishes Colby again. Kamaru has been improving his striking and finishing guys on the feet while Colby has left his team which is widely regarded to be one of the best in the sport. And has only fought Woodley who is currently on a four fight skid.

I know Thompson is getting old, but why is he so forgotten when he's the only top 5 contender that Usman hasn't fought?

They’re just trying to pump up his numbers to rival GSP.

think about it; people love to pick on Hardy as a challenger, and that is basically who Jorge is today. I think the biggest giveaway to that is that Jorge is the first challenger to ever get another shot off a non controversial loss.

They’re just trying to pump up his numbers to rival GSP.

think about it; people love to pick on Hardy as a challenger, and that is basically who Jorge is today. I think the biggest giveaway to that is that Jorge is the first challenger to ever get another shot off a non controversial loss.

The GSP comparison came out of nowhere tho but I agree with you.. They are feeding him with guys he already ran thru on repeat

Usman v Conor is where the real action is.
Get rid of the bellend for once and for all.
He'll be picking his new teeth out of his shit for a week.

Exciting times at WW

Leon is fighting Nate and Wonderboy is fighting Burns

Back