Why I'm not going to watch Ngannou vs Joshua

why does any of that matter. Just enjoy the fight. Nganou gets millions. Easy for everyone, fas fighters
Because it's historic an mma fighters beating the so called best heavyweight alive that's why and that's what ngannou was robbed of

I don't want to give the promotion money but that also hurts ngannou.

Ngannou already has guaranteed pay. Send him a cheque with the PPV cost if it bothers you that much.
He only gets a couple dollars of it.

Literally every big and medium MMA outlet is covering this, it’s boxing as well, so boxing media is covering it. They posted it on ESPN and it got well over 200,000 likes.

This sort of stole the UFC’s thunder for the 1st half of the year if we are being honest.

Everyone will tune in for this & the online promotion is going to overshadow UFC 299 sadly.

Because it's historic an mma fighters beating the so called best heavyweight alive that's why and that's what ngannou was robbed of
Most MMA fighters got knocked out by Youtubers like Jake Paul. Track record doesn't lie. <45><45><45>

Fury barely survived Otto Walin whom Joshua just wiped out. Don't kid yourself man.
And Joshua got wiped out by Andy Ruiz who's not in Furys league, it's you who needs to stop kidding. Everyone knows fury would run right through Joshua.

Joshua is

Slower

Stiffer

Has a worse chin

Isn't as evasive

Gets tried easily

Isn't as good as a boxer

What do you thinks gonna happen when he steps in there with Francis, he's going night night.

Fury gave Francis a gift of going at about 60%

He could have turned it up and put him out whenever he liked.

I hope Joshua is half as kind

Most MMA fighters got knocked out by Youtubers like Jake Paul. Track record doesn't lie. <45><45><45>
Most mma fighters don't spend all their time training specifically boxing and some even throw fights!

and that has something to do with AJ ?

Most of the MMA fighters have been terrible inside the boxing ring so far. Jake Paul exposed them. I can guarantee Jake KOs bum Conor inside 5 rounds.

<[analyzed}><[analyzed}>

Sadly, the Francis thing sort of came and went, Fury got the W but the picture was big at least.

Those Jake Paul knockouts will live in infamy within MMA & also resonated with non combat fans. That was the real damage IMO

Fury gave Francis a gift of going at about 60%

He could have turned it up and put him out whenever he liked.

I hope Joshua is half as kind
Nah fury went all out and got schooled stop with the excuses there is no evidence suggesting fury was holding back he just ran into a better boxer and that boxer is an mma fighter.

Watching - to see Francis impose his will in the ring, just like in the cage.

Nah fury went all out and got schooled stop with the excuses there is no evidence suggesting fury was holding back he just ran into a better boxer and that boxer is an mma fighter.

You clearly don’t follow the sport or know anything about Tyson Fury, at least be somewhat informative or a half casual about it.

Fury treated that fight like it was day 1 of his training camp for the Usyk fight which was supposed to happen in December. If you even follow boxing as a casual you would know this. He had to sell the fight during the pressers etc. what was he supposed to say?

“Thanks for the giant paycheck for this joke of a fight yet I’m going to just wing it!”

sadly the shock factor is gone & Joshua is not like Fury, although he isn’t as naturally talented or gifted with the skillset of Fury, he’s not a lazy sack of potatoes like Fury.

Maybe in getting a bit ahead of myself with eh ran through comment but I do believe Francis schooled him when nobody even though he'd beat fury. As an mma fan I feel like we were robbed of seeing an mma fighter reign triumphant over the best heavyweight boxer on earth. Ngannous the baddest man om the planet not fury.

I understand the feelings, but I don't think we were really robbed...the whole world saw what happened and even a bunch of people in the boxing community didn't like the decision. Francis got the knockdown and hurt Fury more...so it was a very hollow 'victory' for Fury.

I'd be more upset if titles had been on the line. Since there were not, what ultimately matters for Francis is that he got paid, his stock went way up, and now he is getting a match that is not any worse than what he would have received had he been given the decision over Fury...and he is no doubt getting paid a pile of cash for this one too.

“Runs through Fury” lol. Francis put up a good fight but it’s obvious fury overlooked him and he still didn’t for enough to win
I'm afraid you aren't able to minimize Francis' performance with the idea he "overlooked him." This is a guy in his first pro fight knocking the shit out of the HW champ.

He didn't run through him, but it was a close fight and many thought Frank won (split decision).

Back