Why is Joe Rogan only citing experts who agree with him?

sgtpepper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
There are many experts that think Jon Jones is a cheat, for example, Luke Thomas referenced one of them on his Twitter.

I was recently looking at Joe Rogan's twitter and he referenced someone who doesn't think Jones ever took steroids and he's only had Jeff Novitzky on his podcast. Isn't this an example of confirmed bias that Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen keep talking about on the podcast?

If he's trying to be as unbias and fair as possible and just look at the facts then why is he only looking for experts who agree with him?

Because he has to push an agenda and if he wants to keep the boys at wme happy he has to. Joe is a great guy I watch his podcasts often but it's been clear for a long while he's biased on things.

Schaub saying the only reason Yves and Karyn and Rashad were on fox is because they're black.

Roseanne saying the dumb shit she said.

A bunch of other examples he stays biased.

Last edited:
If he's trying to be as unbias and fair as possible and just look at the facts then why is he only looking for experts who agree with him?

T1ZnUf3.png

Because he has to push an agenda and if he wants to keep the boys at wme happy he has to. Joe is a great guy I watch his podcasts often but it's been clear for a long while he's biased on things.

Schaub saying the only reason Yves and Karyn and Rashad were on fox was because theyret black.

Roseanne saying the dumb shit she said.

A bunch of other examples he stays biased.
Yep, I hate to say it because I also ( sometimes ) enjoy his podcasts as well as his UFC commentary but Rogan has become more & more of a shill for Dana White & the UFC.

The popular oppinion is that Jones is a cheater, and Rogan questions everything.

Joe has biases like everyone else. He wants Jon in MMA so he will find any way to support that. He will turn on him like everyone else will when Jon is no longer a viable fighter. Not a doubt in my mind that Jon is getting the Lance Armstrong treatment...allowed to be exposed once he is no longer making anyone money.

There are many experts that think Jon Jones is a cheat, for example, Luke Thomas referenced one of them on his Twitter.

I was recently looking at Joe Rogan's twitter and he referenced someone who doesn't think Jones ever took steroids and he's only had Jeff Novitzky on his podcast. Isn't this an example of confirmed bias that Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen keep talking about on the podcast?

And let me guess, you think your post is non-bias right

Joe Rogan is paid to say things

In an argument, it is not up to the person you are arguing with to prove themselves wrong.

That would be your job.

What expert did Luke Thomas reference?

Yep, I hate to say it because I also ( sometimes ) enjoy his podcasts as well as his UFC commentary but Rogan has become more & more of a shill for Dana White & the UFC.
I think people don’t like opposing views on jones and so it appears joe is a shill. But joe is taking the position that usada has taken. You know, experts in the field?

Isn’t that how most people argue? Get like minded people to back you up as proof that you’re right.

If you want to back up your point of view, you shouldn't mention Luke Thomas. You get the opposite effect

If a company hires you to be their spokesman, you would always present their argument in a favorable light. Joe Rogan is not an independent source. Does Trump’s spokeswoman try to bring up everybodies’ viewpoint? No, of course not. I think you are viewing Rogan as an independent voice in MMA. That’s not what he is. He isn’t a direct spokesman, and will give opinions, but he still works for UFC and is hormone replacement buddies with Dana.

Back