Why is Makhachev such a cool person?

TheBeastofHonor

The Honorable Brock Lesnar
@White
Reaction score
Makhachev is such a breath of fresh air from all these other Russian fighters.

He doesn't flip out when his opponents talk trash, he keeps things civil, he has an easy going demeanor, he conducts himself like an adult, he doesn't make disrespectful comments about his colleagues outside of fighting, he doesn't try to be scary or intimidating durring face offs, his fights are fun to watch

Man it's like out of all the Russian fighters he got the best personality and skill set. I'm a huge fan of makhachev and I'm happy he's at the top of the fight game.

Last edited:
I like that like Khabib and the guys in that crew he learned english fairly quickly,and yes he's alot more laid back than Khabib. I dont mind Khabib's bullheadedness though. Both guy's fighting styles reflect their personalities. Thats how it should be.

I like that like Khabib and the guys in that crew he learned english fairly quickly,and yes he's alot more laid back than Khabib. I dont mind Khabib's bullheadedness though. Both guy's fighting styles reflect their personalities. Thats how it should be.
if Mahkachevs fighting reflected his personality he'd bitch slap dana

He's cooler becuase Malki worries about all of the exemptions and athletic commission deals going on. When you don't have to worry about that, you can be iceman levels of cool

I'm saying he's a beast of a fighter with a million dollar personality and if his fighting style matched his personality he'd bitch slap his boss.
Hes alot more measured in personality and fighting style than Khabib

Not really the point of conversation but OK,whateva floats ya boat
It is my point he'd dominate Khabibulin and run right through him, but his personality is laid back.

I like it that he does not take everything super serious, some of his fans should learn from him. He is a good fighter.

But you are wrong in that one, he makes quite a lot of disrespectful comments about his colleagues and other athletes. He belittles their skills and achievements. And it sounds like it’s not just trash talk, he actually means what he says. This behaviour makes him an unlikeable hypocrite, in reality he is a privileged, fake humble guy.

he‘s not. Great fighter but „Cool“?!

<36>

It’s like saying Donald Trump is a cool person or Angela Merkel or Bono.

And even these three are way cooler than Islam. That’s how uncool he is on the graph of coolness.

These guys have the easy going calm of guys who don't need to hype themselves. They are for real, and they know the world knows it. No fake, no acting. Straight killers.

Back