Why is Masvidal ducking Colby?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Masvidal told Ariel that he wouldn’t fight Colby. On the other hand, Colby has been telling everyone that he wants to fight Masvidal.

It’s clear that journeyman Jorge is ducking Colby because Chaos would expose him for the 14th loss on his record.

Masvidal told Ariel that he wouldn’t fight Colby. On the other hand, Colby has been telling everyone that he wants to fight Masvidal.

It’s clear that journeyman Jorge is ducking Colby because Chaos would expose him for the 14th loss on his record.
Another Masvidal hate thread? Living rent free. How many is that now? 6?

Probably because the fight doesn’t make sense for him. He should be going for the title, nate, or Conor. It benefits Colby much more to take this fight than it does masvidal.

Probably because the fight doesn’t make sense for him. He should be going for the title, nate, or Conor. It benefits Colby much more to take this fight than it does masvidal.
Masvidal is ducking Usman too. Are you seriously infested in a Nate rematch? Mas already dominated him. No one needs to see that again.

Also, Conor made it clear that he wouldn’t fight Jorge.

Masvidal is ducking Usman and Colby. It’s clear as day bro

Journeyman Jorge is folowing his buddy Tyquill footsteps by ducking King Colby.
Journeyman Jorge is doing exactly what tyquill did , trying to stay relevant by mentioning Colby's name and then when the option to fight him comes by , just duck him .
Masvidal-Woodley-Ice-Bath.jpg

That’s messed up that you moved this thread to the LightWeights. Are you a really big Jorge fan or what?

Masvidal is ducking Usman too. Are you seriously infested in a Nate rematch? Mas already dominated him. No one needs to see that again.

Also, Conor made it clear that he wouldn’t fight Jorge.

Masvidal is ducking Usman and Colby. It’s clear as day bro
I feel like we need to see what he comes up with and ends up booking before we criticize him. He’s a big name right now, and calling it “ducking” in a division like WW is silly when they’re all playing the business game, and constantly looking for the best deal. I’ve said it many times, I’ll say it again, the top fighters in WW are extremely business savvy and I’m sure they’re all making it incredibly difficult to book fights.

That’s messed up that you moved this thread to the LightWeights. Are you a really big Jorge fan or what?
Wasn’t me brother. Feel free to post in the support thread.

I feel like we need to see what he comes up with and ends up booking before we criticize him. He’s a big name right now, and calling it “ducking” in a division like WW is silly when they’re all playing the business game, and constantly looking for the best deal. I’ve said it many times, I’ll say it again, the top fighters in WW are extremely business savvy and I’m sure they’re all making it incredibly difficult to book fights.
I, along with many people, believe Jorge is ducking Colby and Usman. You are entitled to your opinion.

Why would he fight Colby when he is #1 contender for the title, or may have a BIG money fight against either McGregor or a Diaz brother on the near horizon. Colby doesn't =$$$

Back