Why is muay thai not more popular?

This is American Kickboxing (you can tell by the trousers and the Punches and Kicks above the waist only), and those 2 guys are American Kempo Karateka's.

Please do some research, it will save you from embarrassment.

How do you know ?

I wonder that you judge from what the fighters inform or only watching the clip I posted.

If American kickboxing fighter informed that he were a taekwondo stylist , would he be a karate fighter or taekwondo fighter ? would you argue or accept ?

How do you know ?

I wonder that you judge from what the fighters inform or only watching the clip I posted.

If American kickboxing fighter informed that he were a taekwondo stylist , would he be a karate fighter or taekwondo fighter ? would you argue or accept ?

Stephen Thomas does in fact do kempo

How do you know ?

Are you even aware how little sense your posts make?

Personally I think MT is an amazing martial art but not that great a spectator sport. The way the clinching and scoring goes makes the sport have a much different pace than k-1 style lowkick kickboxing.
I am no expert on either but I have been training off and on for many years and watching and thats where my thoughts come from.

Also the politics involved amongst the Thais seems pretty suspect from the outside.

As far as I can see the dumbest clown is you.

no, he's actually right. Your posts don't make any sense, you're trying to argue some stuff but it goes in all kind of directions and when I answer your questions with correct information you just find more stupid questions to try to argue back.

The clip you posted is obviously American kickboxing you can easily see it by what techniques are allowed, and the equipment (gloves, trousers etc.).
American Kickboxing comes from Karate + boxing.
Those 2 guys on the clip are famous kempo karate guys, and their techniques don't look like Tae Kwon Do on the clip.
What the hell are you trying to argue or prove here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back