Why is Rozenstruick buried on 273 card

Prefer to look at Derns phat ass instead of Bigi bois saggy tits NGL. Also his fights are so-so imo

Not even the featured prelim. Straight buried down at the bottom. Explain who on this earth would rather pay to see Oleynik on the main card? Or Dern/Torres? My 10 year old kid brother could put together a card better than the UFC.
Because you touch yourself at night…

Cuz when he doesn't get the ko he fights like Sam Alvey. He's a goof.

Haven't knocked out someone under a minute for while for they don't care about him anymore

That Ngannou KO was one of the most emasculating moments in UFC history. He even stood over him to make sure his prey was dead.

He barely throws any strikes. So frustrating as he has power and is a talented striker.

Oleinik-Vanderaa is a bit of a bum fight, but Rozenstruik-Tybura has the potential to be tedious as hell.

FWIW, I'm leaning Tybura. Points. Possible GnP.

Not even the featured prelim. Straight buried down at the bottom. Explain who on this earth would rather pay to see Oleynik on the main card? Or Dern/Torres? My 10 year old kid brother could put together a card better than the UFC.
Accent girl is way cuter than Rozenstruick.

I much perfer to see Oleynik. I love his grappling and submission skill regardless of age. Rozenstruik just plots, waiting for a ko which may or may not come

I mean I get it in a sense but Oleynik isn’t bringing in any new eyeballs whereas Rozenstruick is still kind of an “up and comer” and has had some recent highlight wins already and headlined a couple of events. Makes more sense to give him a push over Oleynik who would be better suited as the featured prelim fight.

I mean I get it in a sense but Oleynik isn’t bringing in any new eyeballs whereas Rozenstruick is still kind of an “up and comer” and has had some recent highlight wins already and headlined a couple of events. Makes more sense to give him a push over Oleynik who would be better suited as the featured prelim fight.
I think its more to appeal on an international level, rather than showing people something newer. The guy is apprantly quite popular in europe.

Showcase him, they bring in more of that audience. Rozenstruick, after the losses was kind of derailed in a way. I don't think he should be that far down the card though..

Last edited:
Looks like he's now co-maining the prelims, they must've seen this thread!.,

Lost to any significant competition and pretty much on his way out. Dont see him winning this fight either. Better to see him on the prelims then in the main spotlight.

I’ll answer in picture form.

63bb7ea8b34f7e168c422556b3888f6a5989ff226af535698a3926c6a423272c_1.jpg

Rozenstruik vs Tybura has very high stinker potential, there's a rhyme & reason (generally) to how these cards are structured. It's not just "throw all the highest ranked fighters on the main card" like some people think lol.

Back