Why lie you didn’t watch the 2 kickboxing matches

Because everyone watched the highlights.

You mean one highlight: the KO gif.

That's why so many idiots are convinced that Izzy won't be able to do anything in this fight but run.

Maybe because the fans you speak of are not die hard fans of kickboxing, but rather die hard fans of MMA?

Or, maybe the fans you speak of did watch Izzy/Alex 1&2 have different opinions than yourself?

People who think Izzy has zero chance and is not in Pereira's league just know that he lost twice and have not watched the fights outside of the KO gif.

They don't know that the first fight was basically a coin flip and that Adesanya pieced up Pereira in the rematch and was very close to a stoppage win.

Cejudo had to do an apology video for his breakdown after someone convinced him actually watch them.

I find it mind-boggling that so many people have talked about Izzy losing to Pereira for years without bothering to actually see what happened.

After I saw the KO gif for the first time, literally the first thing I did was go watch the fight because I wanted to know how good Pereira was since Izzy was a UFC contender at the time. What happened in the fights was the total opposite about what I'd been reading about them online.

Wikipedia and Sherdog told Poatan won
Yeah I saw they both agree, people would be foolish to doubt that.
We have an adage in France : jamais deux sans trois. (roughly)Never twice without thrice. Or, All things come in threes.
That's all I need to know

Reactions: Kb7
Why do you think soo many people on here pretend that they watched Izzy vs pereira 1&2 when they clearly didn’t? Are you actually that lazy that you would neglect spending 20 min or soo Enjoying the sport you claim your a diehard fan of.

MMA is not kickboxing. Casual detected.

Didn’t watch either one. Along with every other KB match that’s ever taken place. Never watched any grappling tournaments either. None of that is my thing. But when you take all martial arts and combine them in mma. I’m down.

Grew up with boxing in the 70’s, and 80’s. But the only combat sports I watch now is the UFC, Invicta, and BKFC.

Lol @ seeing your dog shit posts and then claim you're 50+ years old.

Ufc and invicta are the same sport…
Combat Sports.. Those are the only 3 I watch. The UFC, and Invicta are combat sports of mma. BKFC is the combat sport
Double yellows <45><45>
Are you under the impression that my opinion is not valid because of it? Why even mention it, unless you don’t have a counter argument?

Kickboxing never seems to be on when people here tell me to watch it because I don't like stalling

Combat Sports.. Those are the only 3 I watch. The UFC, and Invicta are combat sports of mma. BKFC is the combat sport

Are you under the impression that my opinion is not valid because of it? Why even mention it, unless you don’t have a counter argument?
I'm actually kinda liking the whole karate combat thing, or at least what I've seen of the youtube uploads, but I never know when it's happening or how to catch it, cuz i'm not actively looking. Kinda hope more people here talk about it.

Last edited:
Didn’t watch either one. Along with every other KB match that’s ever taken place. Never watched any grappling tournaments either. None of that is my thing. But when you take all martial arts and combine them in mma. I’m down.

Grew up with boxing in the 70’s, and 80’s. But the only combat sports I watch now is the UFC, Invicta, and BKFC.
Pretty much the same here.

The point is that he isn't doing anything even seasoned posters aren't. He's just going against the grain and cheering for Izzy is the only difference I see.
So the thread is purely a response, and doesn't add anything other than being oppositional? If that's not something that should obviously be in those threads, then where are the quotes here? Where are the tags at least? Again, it's empty. And the only reason for him to post it or anyone to defend it are the people who either don't like most of Sherdog or are cheering Izzy. I got both those categories, but I ain't jerking off about it

Ive watched their mma fights and Im good with my outlook on this fight

Alex is coming to cut-off and KO Izzy, and Izzy is gonna do what he does best and avoid that.

Its 4oz gloves and the dynamics are different here with the ruleset. Im actually gonna die inside with laughter if its Alex who employs TDs in the way Jan did to simply take every round from Izzy. Im sure Glover has shown him some crafty “go-to” TDs to go for when you see them even though I dont expect it.

I actually think Izzy plays it safe and boring for a decision.

I don't believe Alex can walk down Israel in the cage. They don't force you in the center of the cage like in kickboxing. We will find out within the first few minutes if Alex has the footwork to do so. If he can't cut off the cage then Israel wins this by points.

I am not even sure Israel will troll on the ground. He is honestly a much better grappler than Alex. It's not like Israel is a good grappler. It's just that he is so much better than Alex in that one aspect of the game.

Been picking Izzy since the fight was announced. Watched Dan Hardys breakdown of both fights yesterday. Even more confident after watching those that Izzy gets it done but that being said even without the two kickboxing fights Pereira offers some unique stylistic variables to Izzy based on how he fights and how big he is. I'm excited for this fight.

Pretty much the same here.
I hear ya. I just like what I like. I loved seeing those massive free CBS (Howard Cosell) boxing cards when I was young. They featured names any fan of boxing ever should know. And I was big on pro wrestling too. But as I aged my fandom changed.

I don’t watch pro wrestling anymore. I don’t watch boxing anymore. But mma, and specifically the UFC caught my eye. And that just naturally flowed into wmma/Invicta. And then BKFC burst onto the scene a few years ago.

I don’t rag on anybody for what they watch or don’t watch. I watch what interests me.

So the thread is purely a response, and doesn't add anything other than being oppositional? If that's not something that should obviously be in those threads, then where are the quotes here? Where are the tags at least? Again, it's empty. And the only reason for him to post it or anyone to defend it are the people who either don't like most of Sherdog or are cheering Izzy. I got both those categories, but I ain't jerking off about it
I see it every fight week, but your entitled to your opinion.

That's what this forum is, we shit on each others fighter and Monday we crown a GOAT, iz normel.

I only watched the highlights, come at me bro Im not a real fan.

I see it every fight week, but your entitled to your opinion.

That's what this forum is, we shit on each others fighter and Monday we crown a GOAT, iz normel.
And I ain't knocking yours. You got a stance and defend the point. I'm just saying if this guy did, he'd probably be posting in his own thread, but he's gone again.

And don't forget crowning each loser "never that good." The rinse-repeat will continue, but we can only confront an idiot one at a time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back