Why the UFC didn't have fighters from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh?

blah blah blah

punjabs are fat, have low lean muscle mass, have slow twitch muscles fibers with no co ordination or speed and explosiveness. punjabs and north indians are probably the least athletic of all south asians. there are hundreds of millions of punjabis and north indians yet how many fight champions have you produced? how many nfl or rugby players, how many sprinters? how many powerlifting champions? all talk and no substance unlike the west africans, polynesians and eastern europeans that can prove their athleticism

"The Great Gama" was the greatest wrestler that ever lived and he was Indian. There are been several WWE champions that were Indian. Personally, I have deadlifted 620 pounds (raw), squatted 555 pounds (raw), bench pressed 400 pounds (raw), and overhead pressed (while standing) 300 pounds (raw). I did all of this as a lifelong drug-free strength athlete. I guarantee your genetics would never ever allow you to achieve these lifts drug-free. At my heaviest, I was 250 pounds at 5 foot 9 inches tall, all muscle, and drug-free. I have never taken PEDs.

Here are some Heavyweight Indian Kushti Wrestlers that could wreck 99.999% of the non-Indian population of men on earth. There are a huge number of Pakistani and Indian men (including myself) that are far more alpha than you could ever dream to be. So, keep hating you soyboy beta cuck.

"The Great Gama" was the greatest wrestler that ever lived and he was Indian. There are been several WWE champions that were Indian. Personally, I have deadlifted 620 pounds (raw), squatted 555 pounds (raw), bench pressed 400 pounds (raw), and overhead pressed (while standing) 300 pounds (raw). I did all of this as a lifelong drug-free strength athlete. I guarantee your genetics would never ever allow you to achieve these lifts drug-free. At my heaviest, I was 250 pounds at 5 foot 9 inches tall, all muscle, and drug-free. I have never taken PEDs.

Here are some Heavyweight Indian Kushti Wrestlers that could wreck 99.999% of the non-Indian population of men on earth. There are a huge number of Pakistani and Indian men (including myself) that are far more alpha than you could ever dream to be. So, keep hating you soyboy beta cuck.

only thing strong about punjabs are their mouth muscles

1 polynesians = 5 punjabs

ever seen a punjab fight like this?

only thing strong about punjabs are their mouth muscles

1 polynesians = 5 punjabs

ever seen a punjab fight like this?

OMG, ur fvcking retarded. No point in discussing this any further.

Bye Soyboy Beta Cuck.

OMG, ur fvcking retarded. No point in discussing this any further.

Bye Soyboy Beta Cuck.
1 polynesian = 100 punjabs

higher bone mineral and density, more explosive, taller, more lean muscle mass, thicker skulls

" A Samoan male is 56 times more likely to play in the NFL than an American non-Samoan."

1 polynesian = 100 punjabs

higher bone mineral and density, more explosive, taller, more lean muscle mass, thicker skulls

" A Samoan male is 56 times more likely to play in the NFL than an American non-Samoan."

1 Punjabi = 50000000000000000000 fat Polynesians

Two can play that game retard. Now get lost and go away with your retarded comments.

Bye Soyboy Beta Cuck. Have fun living in your fantasy world.

too bad for punjabs, life is not a bollywood movie. it is one thing thinking you are tough against women or gang up on people 10 to 1 and another going up against "real men"

notice the punjab in red that started the fight ran away? typical of their types when faced with real men

Last edited:
Good thread, no racism at all.
Good job mods!

Good thread, no racism at all.
Good job mods!

It is well known that racism stems from one thing and one thing only and that is that racist men don't want men from other races to sleep with women of their (the racist man's) race. Therefore, these racist men try their best attempts to insult and/or emasculate men of other races.

Last edited:
this thread is entertaining af lol

They are dominating cricket and computer repair shops

I wonder how well known or popular MMA is in India.

I figure that sports success depends mostly on factors like popularity, the sports tradition of the country, how many kids get into sports at an early age, is being a Pro Athlete seen as a viable career choice in the country, access to training facilities, etc.

The US has a really strong tradition of encouraging pro sports - for example I think the cultural impact of high school and college football and wrestling teams have had a huge impact.

In some countries - sports is mostly just seen as recreation and not something serious or a viable career.

Back