Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coronawhat? That's so last week. Now it's riot time

My BJJ was scheduled to reopen today, but our instructor (who is also a cop) just cancelled because the whole force is being called up to deal with protests tonight. I just want to do some fucking BJJ!

Ammo is starting to sell out at my favorite online retailers. People are getting armed.
Yeah they just stopped all online purchases from my spot.

It's crazy the silent majority is arming up

Bricks are expensive. I can’t imagine why they’d use bricks if they were planning something, instead of river rocks that are 1/100 the price.
Those bricks look like salvaged from a job site, cost nothing

My BJJ was scheduled to reopen today, but our instructor (who is also a cop) just cancelled because the whole force is being called up to deal with protests tonight. I just want to do some fucking BJJ!
You can come and roll with us bruvva, Renzo Gracie academy, corona free and soy free guaranteed

Not if you are black living in an area where the police have a racial bias.

Hell we even saw some liberal bitch call the cops on an guy in the park recently, for the crime of asking her to put her dog on a leash.

Such a simplistic viewpoint you keep promoting.

Did the guy in the park get arrested?
I haven't heard about this incident. The cops must have beaten him and thrown him in the slammer. Another damned racially biased cop incident.

This is fine

1591023535701.png

This is the beginning, these types of narratives will take hold and won't let up even after the riots.

Bricks are expensive. I can’t imagine why they’d use bricks if they were planning something, instead of river rocks that are 1/100 the price.
Probably because Antifa has backing from a huge donor. And a stack of bricks seems inconspicuous (could be for construction) compared to a pile of rocks.

This is nonsense. It doesn't scare them.
I never understood this. Becoming a minority is a completely understandable situation to be concerned about. History is replete with examples of abuses against minority groups; they're almost always abused and targeted by the larger subsection of the population. Just look at the exploitation and maltreatment First People bands have endured for hundreds of years.

Did anyone else notice something a little different from these riots than the Rodney King riots? It seems the riots of today are more of a multicultural affair. The King riots were almost exclusively AA while there is a wonderful mix of races participating now.

This really is progress.

I support gays and Asians and everyone. You racists may find that disturbing
I super happy for you that you can admit gays and Asians are the same as white hetero dudes. Why are you calling me a racist?

Did anyone else notice something a little different from these riots than the Rodney King riots? It seems the riots of today are more of a multicultural affair. The King riots were almost exclusively AA while there is a wonderful mix of races participating now.

This really is progress.
Diversity is our strength bruvva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back