Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Law Enforcement to step it up a notch.

And LOL at the Minneapolis mayor trying to blame White Supremacists when it is obvious there are Antifa elements at play

Pretty clear that in many of these situations the police escalated the situation. It’s just not what you’re seeing in the media. This is why we kneel.

Whites have fewer police contacts than blacks but are killed more. Sounds like cops are actually anti white.
White people have more contacts with police by being 60% of the population.

You pulled that right of your ass. Stop playing victim. You want to be an underdog.

Time for Law Enforcement to step it up a notch.

And LOL at the Minneapolis mayor trying to blame White Supremacists when it is obvious there are Antifa elements at play

Oh', and not to mention another far more obvious demographic...

Not even close. Their arguments are weak.

They are arguing for a police state then the same whiners cry about their rights.

You're only digging further in.

Everyone can click the first few pages of the thread and see how you were royally owned.

Gotchya.

In that case I was right about the 'Far-Right Wingers that are so far right they're actually left.'

I dunno man. I mean, I honestly believe the healthiest perspective one can have is to not trust one side over another. fuck this team politics bullshit, know what I mean?

During a time like this (pandemic, economic contraction, lockdown etc) any entity, domestic or foreign, would make a play if it pushed their agenda.

I dont disagree at all, but I dont see much of what the chinese or russians, or really any foreign power wants with Minnesota's data, unless they are directly editing/distorting it.

Makes the most sense that it is ransomware type attacks, more lone wolf type people without much of an agenda outside of getting paid.

But like I said, I dont disagree. If it would help an agenda, and they need Minnesota data, now is the time to strike

Interesting that they are/were protesting in England

Intent matters. One was intentional, one was not. The police officer, although used excessive force, had not intended not to murder the man, his intent was to make an arrest. The thugs intent was to break into the store and then the intent shifted towards beating the defenseless woman.

The outcome by the cop was worse, but the intent by the thugs was far worse.

The intent of the officer was to abuse his power and he intentionally applied excessive force to a defenseless man on the ground, causing his death. That is every bit as wrong, as the looters.

Not even close. Their arguments are weak.

They are arguing for a police state then the same whiners cry about their rights.

Believe me. You want the police to put down this violence. If they do not then armed citizens will have to. And you and the rioters really do not want that

That is not fair to treat these business owners like they are the police for wanting to protect their own businesses

funny how police killing a white man doesn't cause shit to happen...but when police kill a black man the media picks it up and it instantly goes viral and gives an excuse for destruction

also funny how protesting against the loss of freedoms due to a cold is seen as wrong

the herd mentality is so powerful

did you even watch that video I posted?
No. I saw Rogan. Just watched about a minute from the time stamp. Silliness, as one would expect if Rogan is involved. Turned it off. Not sure who the other goof is, but I mean does nobody realize there is no KKK?
lol
There are like 17 guys in OH, KY and IN combined. You guys are chasing ghosts, man. Relax.

He's security hired by a news station.

Holy shit, my initial suspicions were right.

I thought just based on the first video, without audio, 'That guy's a professional soldier. Not typical infantry, but a beret or SEAL.' But I tempered my expectations down a bit and figured he was SWAT because it was in Seattle in the riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back