Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly there are protestors and then you have your rioters and looters. You also have your terrorist agitators. You also have your rogue police officers shooting at people on their porch.

Its important we keep all of these things in perspective.
Shooting PAINT at people on their porch. It’s important to craft our language in a way that isn’t misleading.

Shooting PAINT at people on their porch. It’s important to craft our language in a way that isn’t misleading.

You shouldn't be blowing fucking bubbles at people on their own property not infringing on anything

How do people defend that shit?

Good for you!

Just want to point out that every major city where these riots are happening are ruled by Democrat politicians.

Practically everywhere else has been untouched.

So you're right, parts of America are shitholes, because of Democrats.

Yeah I’m neither because I’m not American.

Just watching in awe like the rest of the world.

Fucking shithole.

You shouldn't be blowing fucking bubbles at people on their own property not infringing on anything

Let's not act like they were out having a BBQ and waving a flag. It was a group of like 8 people in all black, masked up. Even an 80 IQ could see they were up to no good.

the propaganda that she is spewing is very dangerous. We have mob mentality right now. No one can tell the difference between a white male protester, white Antifa, or a white supremacist.

By stereotyping one subset of one group it is putting white Male protesters And journalists in danger To random acts of violence as we have seen in these videos.
Not only does this alienate a group and put them in danger but it also hurts the protest movement (as the movement becomes less inclusive)

Well yes I agree with all of this and it is basically what Im saying. There is no one group to blame here and we all need to be careful of falling into the trap of us all being pitted against each other as groups and identities. The resentment that would result from that would never go away. We would be done as a functional nation.

Let's not act like they were out having a BBQ and waving a flag. It was a group of like 8 people in all black, masked up. Even an 80 IQ could see they were up to no good.

Oh they were wearing masks? During a pandemic? Oh yeah that makes it OK to shoot them in the face.

Fuck are you morons even talking about?

Oh they were wearing masks? During a pandemic? Oh yeah that makes it OK to shoot them in the face.

Fuck are you morons even talking about?

*with paint.

You keep forgetting that incredibly important detail.

Defend what? I was correcting a misleading statement. When someone reads “shooting at people on their porch” the assumption most reasonable people make is that there are instances of police officers shooting bullets at people on their property. Why do you have a problem with me attempting to clarify an ambiguous and misleading statement?

*with paint.

You keep forgetting that incredibly important detail.

Let me shoot you in the face and eyes with paint and let's see how incredibly important that detail is to you

Well yes I agree with all of this and it is basically what Im saying. There is no one group to blame here and we all need to be careful of falling into the trap of us all being pitted against each other as groups and identities. The resentment that would result from that would never go away. We would be done as a functional nation.
I feel like men understand this. It's women who pit us against each other.

Women should be banned from the internet.

I seriously wonder why these drivers stop.

Have they seen what happens when they do?

I know that most of us dont want to run anyone over but jesus...
If that truck plowed over people, the mob would probably just catch up to it at the first exit when it gets blocked by another mob and they'd all kill the driver immediately. Scary to see what people have done to society because there aren't really any places that recovered from the race riots of the 60s and this mindless mobbing is way worse.

Fucking shithole.

And I hope your country, whichever it is, isn't taken over by revolutionary communist politicians.

Fucking shithole.
Did you not see where I quoted you and said it was most likely Brazil? Doesn’t change the fact that yes, America is indeed largely a shithole country, but it also exposes your laziness and the fact that wherever you live, you’re bringing down the average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back