Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your point? Is there one?

You rationalized institutional racism based on the collective success of white people:
We're batting 44 for 45 in Presidents, have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more representation in the courts, in the legislature, in the governor's seats, and just about anywhere rights and position are to be had. Yet, we're always the victim.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160463012/

Why would you expect a group with much a much lower rate of kids growing up in single parent homes, a lower teen pregnancy rate, and better scores on virtually every aspect of standardized tests to not have greater "representation" where "rights and position" are to be had?

Further, you're implicitly claiming that a person's interests can only be represented by a member of the same race.

This is the City she works in and yes there are protests 1,000's of people.

DJO5Q2CLFZEEHK47GP4MTNE2EY.JPG
So it's not a riot there now? Good.
Still I wouldn't expect medical personnel to go into riot areas

At this rate there won't be anything left to "open the country" with tbh. Everything will be destroyed and looted.

Yesterday I watched a NYC stream, people were looting small businesses. I saw them destroy a small electronics store and haul everything out. The police were protecting some of stores like Best Buy and Foot Locker, but they were too stretched thin to do anything about most of the looting.

So it's not a riot there now? Good.
Still I wouldn't expect medical personnel to go into riot areas

There is police violence going on in the City. Stop trolling.

EP-200609916.jpg

At this rate there won't be anything left to "open the country" with tbh. Everything will be destroyed and looted.

Yesterday I watched a NYC stream, people were looting small businesses. I saw them destroy a small electronics store and haul everything out. The police were protecting some of stores like Best Buy and Foot Locker, but they were too stretched thin to do anything about most of the looting.

Yeah, it's Mad Max, Escape from New York. Just roving gangs destroying everything and kill everyone.

Can't have riots on Fight Island.

Just saying.

I'll kick the shit out of the m' f'ing coconut trees (with a saw). I'll bring Buakaw

Na, this will obviously make no difference when it comes to that, but things can escalate.

Halsey was doing triage to protesters she said there was not one ambulance around to help the injured. She said so much blood she begged that if any have medical training to come an help tomorrow.

rs_1024x1381-200601125342-1024-Halsey.jpg

Meh... The looters and vandals have lost all benefit of the doubt. Fuck em... Why would paramedics come in there when these morons would just flip their truck over and set it on fire.

They've destroyed the livelihoods of many local small business owners and acted like asshats. Even the Floyd family is begging for them to stop. The fact they continue shows they don't really give a fuck about the message the protests were originally tried to communicate.

They've beaten innocent people (including women) and have shot police officers.

You're a fucking idiot if you support this behavior. And fuck anyone trying to justify it.

I live in Manhattan on the East Side. Yesterday, I saw people right outside my window going gathering to protest. They were going to the FDR to stop traffic. I thought that would be it.

Then later on in the day and into today, other people started the robbing high end stores like Chanel right on Madison Avenue, Soho, etc. All the really high end stores. A Rolex store was taken for 2.4 million worth of watches. Shit is cray cray.

It's all young punks with no jobs and nothing to lose. They are not political. I see them on the streets roaming. At least in NYC. Can't speak for other areas or cities.

But because NYC is so densely populated (this is a small geographical area we're talking about) there are mad cops driving around.

It's like a cat and mouse game. The cops leave one street or avenue, then people start looting. Then cops come there and another street is looted. The cops are getting some stragglers, but can't be everywhere. They can't just mass arrest people walking around, even if they suspect some are looters.

I have started to carry around a small knife (legal 4 inches) and am considering getting a stun baton.

A Rolex spokesman said no watches were taken, they had removed inventory.

Yeah everybody is tired of the looting and violence. Those going to join the mob (without direct political goal) that has been destroying cities and beating people in likely racist attacks are putting themselves at risk.

Meh... The looters and vandals have lost all benefit of the doubt. Fuck em... Why would paramedics come in there when these morons would just flip their truck over and set it on fire.

They've destroyed the livelihoods of many local small business owners and acted like asshats. Even the Floyd family is begging for them to stop. The fact they continue shows they don't really give a fuck about the message the protests were originally tried to communicate.

They've beaten innocent people (including women) and have shot police officers.

You're a fucking idiot if you support this behavior. And fuck anyone trying to justify it.

Did the child die?

Was this a racist murder?

If so, if the media doesn't report on it honestly, I am sadly officially on the "they are the enemy of the people" wagon.

Yeah everybody is tired of the looting and violence. Those going to join the mob (without direct political goal) that has been destroying cities and beating people in likely racist attacks are putting themselves at risk.

At least people in my neighborhood where ready for looters.

There is police violence going on in the City. Stop trolling.

EP-200609916.jpg
can you imagine come home at the end of a work day and finding these single minded idiots blocking your way? Do they not understand that their disruptive behavior is damaging to the very fabric upon which our society is built?
You are elements of chaos. The police are right to remove you and should use the appropriate measure of force to do. I have the right to work and travel to a from my home freely.

edited for syntax error.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back