Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol total delusion. As usual. Yeah man Antifa and Comcast, in bed scheming brain control. You got it bud.
Total delusion huh?

20170823_antifa1.png

a6464c1345587299.jpg

Total delusion huh?

20170823_antifa1.png

a6464c1345587299.jpg

I remember telling people that they were eventually going to get burned if they enabled Antifa to take part in their protests and excused their behaviour. A lot of people regarded them as the "good guys" in that story, justifiably fighting against mean Nazis.

Well, here we are. They are just a bunch of rabble-rousers, hooligans essentially, who inevitably turn a peaceful protest into an uncontrolled riot. It doesn't even matter if they have a bunch of "Proud Boys" facing against them, "instigating" that sort of behaviour, it's just what they do, regardless of whether their actions are justified or not.

Bunch of mentally ill people, junkies, kids who didn't receive proper parenting. That's what Antifa is. Not really terrorists, just a bunch of losers. City kids on social welfare, living off their parents' income, who act as if they could survive the collapse of the infrastructure around them.

If MSM had nipped them in the bud in 2017 and hadn't given a bunch of idiot kids and man-children any ideas that they're actually morally right for acting like degenerates, we wouldn't be hearing about this now.

Last edited:
Apparently all of the looters and rioters were actually white supremacists in disguise. That's actually what was said on the TV news at work this morning.
I was watching a local buddy of mine streaming from the city here in NY and the group he was with protesting had stopped a good 5 to 6 people trying to do damage to local businesses. Every single one of them looked like they came from out of town to start shit

more nameless souls begging to join the skeleton king's army

I dont like Jones, but respect him for doing this, even though they look like teenagers. Based on Jones sociopathic behaviour he would probably do the same with non-midgets.

Good stuff Jon Jones. This is champ material

How long before he gets arrested for walking around with spray cans downtown.

Anyway, good for him.

A lot of them dont know he is Jon Jones. He is just intimidating. Really tall, fit, black. Whites be scared and would comply.

Well I have to say I'm shocked... lost for words even.

Of all the UFC fighters to publicly out themselves as a White Supremacist, I never would have thought in my wildest dreams that it would be Jon Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back