Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascists perpetrated the street violence. They weren't clearing the streets, they were smashing windows, etc.

And no, it isn't Trump's fault that there's widespread looting and destruction. It's the fault of looters and other lawless criminals.
It has not been revealed that the White Supremacist group Identity Evropa posed as Antifa and encouraged people to go out and loot / destroy stuff. Twitter has removed these false flag accounts.

It has not been revealed that the White Supremacist group Identity Evropa posed as Antifa and encouraged people to go out and loot / destroy stuff. Twitter has removed these false flag accounts.
Yeah that seemed fake and the media desperately wanted an out. MSM started this nonsense and wants to pin the blame somewhere

Is there now a convenient "out" to pass the blame of the small business destruction of (*edit: from) forced closures to these riots? Or have the rioters not destroyed enough yet? The TV media is so culpable in the destruction and division of America that shutting them down is not justice enough...

Last edited:
I think every state should have laws that hold the protesters responsible for any damage, death, or injury that occurs when occupying a public roadway without a permit to peacefully assemble. F*ck them. If you assume the risk of going 1 on 1 vs a 3,300 to 30,000 lb vehicle you reap what you sew.
Homer had the right idea.
BD8MYRwVAGdsbydRe4HB1UeT4Bg=.gif

Reactions: Zer
Halsey was doing triage to protesters she said there was not one ambulance around to help the injured. She said so much blood she begged that if any have medical training to come an help tomorrow.

rs_1024x1381-200601125342-1024-Halsey.jpg

This can go one of two ways.
complete revolution like the Russian revolution or French Revolution
or a crushing reaction by the powers as has happened many times in history.

1832 Paris Revolution:
Organized by secret societies and joined by students, Eastern European Immigrants and the poor they caused anarchy but were eventually crushed and irradiated by the French military. This event was portrayed in Les Mis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Rebellion

Really?

Those are the ONLY two possible outcomes you see happening. Really?

Yes we've been through this, according to the basic definition you provided and the one I agreed to work with it is racist. We also went through "the lesser of two evils", "the greater good", "elevating the disadvantaged class" so I'm not sure why you've come full circle, have you run out of arguments? Again, didn't I actually say "I'm looking at sectors and representation within them. It's not wrong for whites to hold any position" so I don't know why you you stated "one person doesn't want an individual who is the same race as people whose members hold the most desirable jobs to hold one of those desirable job" as I never said that?

Ok so how should this practice be punished and how will you be able to gauge if minorities are being discriminated against.

I summarized your position as not wanting an individual who is the same race as people whose members hold the most desirable jobs to hold one of those desirable job because that is your position. You think there should be some numeric formula on how many members of a race do something to determine if an individual member of that race should be treated favorably or unfavorably. You see perceive whites "dominating" minorities by virtue of whites holding a certain number of certain stations in society, think this is wrong, and therefore support treating white individuals unfavorably.

Discrimination should be punished by investigating accusations of discrimination and proving the accused parties guilty in court.

Halsey was doing triage to protesters she said there was not one ambulance around to help the injured. She said so much blood she begged that if any have medical training to come an help tomorrow.

rs_1024x1381-200601125342-1024-Halsey.jpg
Hmm. Well if I were a paramedic, I wouldn't go into a lawless area. I'd be worried about being beaten or killed.
It's like having diarrhea and wondering why no one wants to sit next to you on the bus. Hmm I wonder why

Hmm. Well if I were a paramedic, I wouldn't go into a lawless area. I'd be worried about being beaten or killed.
It's like having diarrhea and wondering why no one wants to sit next to you on the bus. Hmm I wonder why
Funny I have friend of mine who is a paramedic and a veteran said the opposite she works in a very hostile area too the city she said I would do what I could because that's what I am trained to do.

Last edited:
Funny I have friend of mine who is a paramedic and a veteran said the opposite she works in a very hostile area too the city of Worcester she said I would do what I could because that's what I am trained to do.
Well she said or is doing that?
And a woman should be very careful where she goes right now.

Well she said or is doing that?
And a woman should be very careful where she goes right now.

This is the City she works in and yes there are protests 1,000's of people.

DJO5Q2CLFZEEHK47GP4MTNE2EY.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back