Wild how many of you wrote off bo nickel, for no reason really..

AstralPanda

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Analysis really is a practice of the few

Respect to everyone who has the eyes

I'm not entirely sure how anyone thought that was a bad performance

When it comes to a green fighter..

I don't think anyone wrote him off. He's just not a guy who should be fighting on the main card of UFC 300 when multiple former champs are fighting on the prelims.

No one would be shitting on the guy if he had fought on the prelims of 300. It's really less shitting on him andore shitting on the UFC's ridiculous placement of him fighting a can on the main card of a HUGE event when far more deserving fighters were on the prelims.

Was this supposed to be written sort of like a poem?

Or are you just sort of on the beers?

When it comes to posting on Sherdog..

Bo Nickal is one of the best prospects to come along in a very long time. He looks amazingly polished and relatively well-rounded considering he made his pro debut less than two years ago.

I believe he is a future champion with superstar potential.

That said, he had no business being on the main card of UFC 300.

I like him. I follow his vlogs. Penn State is the Apex of US wrestling the past 10 years.

Can’t stand his striking. Whoever is coaching him to stand like that is gonna get him ko’d

O'Malley was scheduked to fight Smolka on a random PPV. I forget who that dude is but he was a last minute replacement. Nickal was scheduled to fight Brundage on the main card of the best PPV of the year. He didn't belong there.
Kris Moutinho

Apparently he has gone 3-0 with 3 finishes since his ill-fated UFC run.

The Bo Nickal hate is weird on this site, he's only had a few bouts and essentially still an amateur that's why he's currently fighting opponents of his caliber. It wasn't a bad performance & he finished. He's got a lot more to learn when it comes to MMA, but singular skill is pretty elite and he isn't stubborn to add weapons to his already great base.

Back