Wild how many of you wrote off bo nickel, for no reason really..

i rather him fight somebody good already. he said in 2022 Adesanya would be a dream matchup and that he would be confident even back then. it's 2024 so he probably thinks he can outstrike Adesanya by now. why is he fighting Cody Brundage? he should be fighting Michel Pereira or somebody like that.

After watching him on Ariel last year I doubt the ufc was solely responsible for the 300 placement. Bo was saying he’s too big to headline a ESPN card & would only fight on ppv main cards. Dude’s got loads of potential but damn is he arrogant.

I don't think anyone wrote him off. He's just not a guy who should be fighting on the main card of UFC 300 when multiple former champs are fighting on the prelims.

No one would be shitting on the guy if he had fought on the prelims of 300. It's really less shitting on him andore shitting on the UFC's ridiculous placement of him fighting a can on the main card of a HUGE event when far more deserving fighters were on the prelims.

Not really, plenty of people really were shitting on him. Even threads were made saying he's not good or vastly overrated.

He is doing great and finishing everyone he has faced so far, what more can you ask. IF he was barely winning these fights by split decision then yeah we can say he is not all that. But he is finished everyone so far, what else he is supposed to do

Analysis really is a practice of the few

Respect to everyone who has the eyes

I'm not entirely sure how anyone thought that was a bad performance

When it comes to a green fighter..
I think it’s just easier for people to have lowered expectations for a prospect rather than get behind the hype of one only for that prospect to get exposed eventually.

he looked a bit lost in his last fight, he'd better liven up earlier as he progresses

It's always a bad look when you're the biggest favourite in UFC history odds wise and have a moment, albeit brief, where you get absolutely ragdolled by the can you're supposed to crush.

Analysis really is a practice of the few

Respect to everyone who has the eyes

I'm not entirely sure how anyone thought that was a bad performance

When it comes to a green fighter..
How many of you wrote him on?

It’s not that he’s been “written off” , but that performance was a definite indication that he should stop talking about Khamzat Chimaev , he’s obviously not ready for that guy yet

Lol I forgot about him. And might as well add James Toney. Those are freak show fights though.
I actually agree. But also think it's a bit of an exaggeration to single out Brundage. Personally I would have had Jiri/Rakic on the main card.

He's a very good prospect but he and his fans like to pretend that he's an elite fighter currently when he clearly isn't.

Back