Media Wild stat regarding Blessed Man Forever (Sir Max Holloway)

i don't really understand this stat, it shows he is a durable volume point fight, that's it. "significant" lose a lot of its meaning in this context, since you have to admit that the strikes are not that "significant" if majority of his opponents can take hundred of them before eventually getting KOed.

compare to Poatan stats : he could have the less significant strike of the roster while having the longest KO streak lol

loolololl at your edit.

sorry - I was sleeping.

Now, did you rewatch that fight?

... still waiting ... a day later. No explanation.

(you were not sleeping, hence the edit).

Side note-
you really think any MMA fan has not seen Diaz Lawler...

(let alone a 2006 account)

<{walkerwhut}> <LikeReally5>

Get some sleep, you clearly need it.

... still waiting ... a day later. No explanation.

(you were not sleeping, hence the edit).

Side note-
you really think any MMA fan has not seen Diaz Lawler...

(let alone a 2006 account)

<{walkerwhut}> <LikeReally5>

Get some sleep, you clearly need it.

What a shitty response. In the main it does not even make sense.

Was it's whole purpose to get me to notice your join date? Shit, even my second account was years earlier than that. All you've really done is expose yourself as a TUF noob.

I see you over in that other thread praising @Substance Abuse 's contributions and trying to emulate them there... yet here you are in this thread acting like a flop, tossing out tired old trolling tactics, enthralled by negativity.

<DisgustingHHH>

Nick Diaz is passionate about the separation of church and state.
lol, I am not sure what that is in reference to... but is a damn funny post as it stands lol.

The thought comes to mind that Jon Jones is passionate about the separation of church and his real life actions <lmao>

i don't really understand this stat, it shows he is a durable volume point fight, that's it. "significant" lose a lot of its meaning in this context, since you have to admit that the strikes are not that "significant" if majority of his opponents can take hundred of them before eventually getting KOed.

compare to Poatan stats : he could have the less significant strike of the roster while having the longest KO streak lol

I guess you could appreciate that the guy has been putting in work for a long ass time, or appreciate that it brings us epic entertainment as it did last weekend :)

Variety of styles makes this game enjoyable. I love both Poatan's and Max's.

But I guess personally I really just appreciated it as a stand alone stat, without much analysis. ;)

Nate never fought like Nick
(volume punches, chin out)
but Max does.

<WhatItIs>
I agree Nick was better. However, Nate did try to imitate Nick's "punches in bunches" style at times. His best effort was against Cerrone, who was still a very good fighter at the time. Nate also ate a lot of leg kicks in that fight, like Nick sometimes did. Maybe if Cerrone kicked as hard as Barboza or Gaethje, it would've been a different outcome, but Nate clearly won the fight.

Nick/Nate had the same strengths/weaknesses
- Cardio and volume punching
- Pretty good (though unorthodox) MMA boxing...which was more effective due to their volume and endurance
- Weak wrestling and TDD
- Good submissions
- Almost never checked leg kicks and not much of an offensive kicking game

For that reason, they often lost to the same kind of fighters, often wrestlers with good TDD (Guida/Kim in the case of Nate; Diego Sanchez/GSP for Nick), etc.

Back