Media Wild stat regarding Blessed Man Forever (Sir Max Holloway)

lol, I am not sure what that is in reference to... but is a damn funny post as it stands lol.

The thought comes to mind that Jon Jones is passionate about the separation of church and his real life actions <lmao>

The Nick Diaz emoji thing says

"Don't be Sacred, homie."

{<Scared}

Nick knows that martial arts require full focus and he doesn't want his homies to let their religious beliefs cloud their judgement.

The Nick Diaz emoji thing says

"Don't be Sacred, homie."

{<Scared}

Nick knows that martial arts require full focus and he doesn't want his homies to let their religious beliefs cloud their judgement.
word lol, the only 'cloud' Nick likes are ones that assist his focus in martial arts :)

images

gogoplatanickdiaz-2.jpg

efecb26c35c35dab4beff23d55dd9ce0524a04d0.gif

{<redford}

My personal favorite young Nick Diaz moment.

(I hope the clip works/embeds. )

LOL

Man, that's epic. I had not seen that! (and yep embed worked👍) Asked and answered! lol 'Mystic Diaz' haha

He took the comment well and with charisma too.

A couple weeks back I rewatched that fight, super fun, and ... not at all how I had remembered it.

LOL

Man, that's epic. I had not seen that! (and yep embed worked👍) Asked and answered! lol 'Mystic Diaz' haha

He took the comment well and with charisma too.

A couple weeks back I rewatched that fight, super fun, and ... not at all how I had remembered it.
I love the humility and the smirk.

Nick new he had hands.
You could see it in his smile.

"Maybe you will knock Robbie Lawler flat on his face."

"You never know."

Knocks Robbie Lawler flat on his face.

I love the humility and the smirk.

Nick new he had hands.
You could see it in his smile.

"Maybe you will knock Robbie Lawler flat on his face."

"You never know."

Knocks Robbie Lawler flat on his face.
{<redford}

My personal favorite young Nick Diaz moment.

(I hope the clip works/embeds. )

Coupled with that interview beforehand it has to be the #1 Diaz moment for me because people don't understand just how unlikely that outcome was 20 years ago. Classic fight, they were 20 and 22 years old at the time. After the KO you can see 19 year old Nate Diaz pioneering the latino zoomer fade during the celebration.

It took 12 years for someone to knock Robbie Lawler out again, Woodley in 2016.

Last edited:
I guess you could appreciate that the guy has been putting in work for a long ass time, or appreciate that it brings us epic entertainment as it did last weekend :)

Variety of styles makes this game enjoyable. I love both Poatan's and Max's.

But I guess personally I really just appreciated it as a stand alone stat, without much analysis. ;)
I love Max Holloway don't get me wrong, and this stat tells us how durable and entertaining he is, but alone, it could also be the stat of a gunshy point fighter that people would say boring and a decision machine :)

On a side note, I can understand that you can just "appreciate the stat without much analysis", but i hope you are note that emotional when you vote ahah

Back