Wilder is a black version of Wladimir Klitchko

Perhaps the worst description of Wilder's style I've heard. He's nothing like Wlad.

Lol Klitschko knocked Wilder out in sparring so badly, they had to send Wilder back home
Sparring is a whole different situation. Surely you agree that Wilder isn’t looking for the one punch KO in sparring. If someone invites you to their camp for sparring you dont go looking to knock them out, you go and help them prepare for their fight.

Felder vs Hooker must be over I guess.

Retard threads are starting.

Sparring is a whole different situation. Surely you agree that Wilder isn’t looking for the one punch KO in sparring. If someone invites you to their camp for sparring you dont go looking to knock them out, you go and help them prepare for their fight.
According to David Haye Wilder is throwing his punches with full power in sparring. And since Klitschko knocked him out, i think Klitschko isnt holding back either.

They have big gloves and sometimes headguard, but they certainly throw with full power at times.

Thanks to this thread, I may never visit the boxing discussion forum ever again.

With no footwork - Gonna be ez fight for Fury

You’re a complete imbecile if you’re serious .. wilder fights tomato cans with exception of fury .. wlad was a lot more skilled than wilder and a better fighter in every way

Dude, their colour of skin is the most similar part about then, thats how much different as fighters they are

Disgusting. Hope Fury Knocks his "black" ass out.

This thread aged extremely well :D

Klitchko would ko Wilder with ease.

Klitchko had way more power than that overrated can crusher also.

Back