Wilder is overall and P4P the 2. hardest hitter right now

Not so, TS. Wilder's absolutely the most gifted hitter in the sport. Inoue's the more versatile and dynamic puncher but Wilder's straight right hand is unmatched.

He's massively overrated and the Helenius 'KO' is a joke.

He is something special for sure, what a time to be alive and see some edge of your seat boxing, gonna enjoy every minute of it until the man retires.

Fuckin oath, I've been watching Wilder's fights for years, for some reason they were free on our cable. I've never seen him in a boring fight, he's action aplenty, always a fan

Fuckin oath, I've been watching Wilder's fights for years, for some reason they were free on our cable. I've never seen him in a boring fight, he's action aplenty, always a fan
Wilder's fights are free on cable there in Australia? That's strange because after the Fury trilogy he's a full-fledged PPV fighter. I wish our cable here aired his fights for free. He's never been in a boring fight because he's in there to take his opponent's head off every time. There's no boring point fighting or risk averse gameplanning with him. It makes him one of the most exciting fighters in the sport today.

Wilder's fights are free on cable there in Australia? That's strange because after the Fury trilogy he's a full-fledged PPV fighter. I wish our cable here aired his fights for free. He's never been in a boring fight because he's in there to take his opponent's head off every time. There's no boring point fighting or risk averse gameplanning with him. It makes him one of the most exciting fighters in the sport today.

I'm talking about pre-Fury, they were shown on regular sports cable here, they probably were in the US I guess too. But yes we have to pay for them now!

I think Wilder is boxing’s hardest hitter pound for pound, you can bring up the smaller guys and can make some good arguments but Wilder is knocking out damn near every one in every fight (with the exception of fury and the one other decision win) in devastating fashion against guys who are 20-30 pounds bigger than him. The other guys are doing it to guys their own size

I'm talking about pre-Fury, they were shown on regular sports cable here, they probably were in the US I guess too. But yes we have to pay for them now!
Ah that makes sense. I almost bought this PPV because the Brits could get it for only $14.99 on FITE TV. Here in the US Fox Sports and ppv.com wanted $74.99. Just out of curiosity I switched my location from my VPN to London and refreshed the purchase page on FITE TV which listed it at $14.99. I don't mind paying that little for a whole card. Needless to say I didn't order it but I came close.

inoue is a better fighter but no fucking chance he hits harder than wilder

he seems like the hardest hitter p4p, to be honest.

the issue is that he can't box for shit, while inoue clearly can. there's no comparison between the two when it comes to their overall quality, but wilder has that touch of death.

i still think he'd lose to a couple of people at the top if he fought them. i mean, he didn't look any better in this fight, to be honest. his guard was still all stiff, he was still extending his arms when defending, he still swung that right like a retard a couple of times... but his straight right is enough to end anyone.

Back home, gypsy are famous guitar players, singer and dancer (also dealers). Dont have Furys' kind of.
Where you from, G? You sound like you have quite a few stories to tell. Find a good publisher and share them with the world. They just might be passed on for generations.

Back